F*cking Shingles - Page 3 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Old 04-29-2012, 09:30 AM   #31
jinx44
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: F*cking Shingles

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbobilly View Post
Was told that stress, sudden stress to the body, or even a sun burn can bring it on.
my moms came on when my little sister's battle with non-hodgkins took a turn for the worse.

Semo Speed Shop
jinx44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2012, 09:33 AM   #32
doublet
Pullin gears

It seems like this disease is making a come back for some reason. I had heard of shingles, but that is all. Nobody really talking about it, until recently. What is causing this to suddenly become more common?

I think just about everyone had chicken pox as a kid, so I guess everyone is vulnerable. I'm gonna get the shot.

If you never had chicken pox, does that mean no shingles?
Old 04-29-2012, 02:39 PM   #33
DCarr
Smoked Another SBC

I'm going to take this as a good sign .... this morning the size of the affected area has shrunk to maybe 1/2 of what it was last night and it hasnt itched at all today. Maybe I caught and started treating it just in time ? I can only hope so !!!!!

But I've read so much about shingles the past 2 days that I am ready for anything to happen.

All signs of the virus can disappear and there can still be intense pain lasting a year or more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublet View Post
It seems like this disease is making a come back for some reason. I had heard of shingles, but that is all. Nobody really talking about it, until recently. What is causing this to suddenly become more common?

I think just about everyone had chicken pox as a kid, so I guess everyone is vulnerable. I'm gonna get the shot.

If you never had chicken pox, does that mean no shingles?
From what I have read, you'll get chicken pox. Shingles are not contagous ( as shingles ) If you havent ever had Chicken Pox, You can catch them from me ( or anyone else w/ shingles ) right now, and then the virus will lay dormant until it gets triggered.

Getting Shingles on your Face ( Forehead & Nose specifically ) can be very dangerous, if it travels to your eye it can cause blindness.
DCarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2012, 04:39 PM   #34
TG7060
Launchin

Shingles .... If you have had Chicken-pocks you carry the virus . I went in with my older Brother to get the booster shot . It lowers you chances of getting it .
TG7060 is offline   Reply With Quote