Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Revealing those with alternate usernames

52K views 376 replies 89 participants last post by  1Gary 
#1 ·
I'll go first.

tracer1 = Superstockracer = Chris Baum

You know, the guy who get's all bent when the Jews don't tip at Christmas?

He owns C&J aquariums in North Salem, New York.

Fish tank cleaner extraordinaire.

What now, Bitch?

#159 ·
SUPERSHITRACER,I've left you alone to cry in the corner and play with yourself and all your aliasss names.Do a post history search for your hemicuda ali-ass and tell us all again how that's not you.
You are PATHETIC. You need professional help:smt081:peeing

#160 ·
I guess I'm not surprised you'd deny it. You want to hide your past experiences with men because you're afraid it will ruin your reputation.

Just to prove you wrong, why don't you ask me a question from your past that you didn't share with Chris while you two lovers were getting it on.

#161 ·
I guess I'm not surprised you'd deny it. You want to hide your past experiences with men because you're afraid it will ruin your reputation.

Just to prove you wrong, why don't you ask me a question from your past that you didn't share with Chris while you two lovers were getting it on.
Your an asshat,why don't you post some pic's of YOUR car at a show or a track.You prove to US that your not just another ali-assss.:-Shower

#166 ·
Now that NOBODY is payiny any attention to you,now you will carry on the conversation YOURSELF with several of you ALI=ASS names.Maybe you have multi personality disorder.Either way,you need Help.Keep this up and might even feel sory for ya:rolleyes:

#167 ·
YOU are the only one paying attention, so You are right, NOBODY is paying attention to me.

Here's another tid-bit for your YB friends....
When Al got divorced, he worked off the books to avoid paying child support for his 2 daughters. That shows what a selfish prick you really are.

:butthead::butthead:

#171 ·
did you get your free food yesterday,cheapo and your free ride?
you got everyone fooled on FBBO thinking your so generous with your cheap ass grill and a few lbs. of cheap skirt steak but in reality it was the 1 and only time you ever paid for anything.

#177 ·
Yea,a cock fight between hemicda1,quickdick & tracer1.All your missing is the SUPERCOCKRACER to make a quartet.What's really sad is they are ALL THE SAME MISERABLE PRICK.tHESE ARE JUST A FEW ALI-ASSES of the jew hating SUPERSHITRACER.
You need professional help,you have multipersonality disorder.
OH<OH,I'm gunna be accused of stalkin him again:-KFC:toimonster::smt075:smt022:smt044:smt044:smt044:smt044:smt044

#178 ·
Yea,a cock fight between hemicda1,quickdick & tracer1.All your missing is the SUPERCOCKRACER to make a quartet.What's really sad is they are ALL THE SAME MISERABLE PRICK.tHESE ARE JUST A FEW ALI-ASSES of the jew hating SUPERSHITRACER.
You need professional help,you have multipersonality disorder.
OH<OH,I'm gunna be accused of stalkin him again:-KFC:toimonster::smt075:smt022:smt044:smt044:smt044:smt044:smt044

welcome back Hemiroid:finga:
I've missed you. i thought have had a heart attack or congenital heart failure. Haven't seen you in awhile.
You realize I wait every day to hear that you you fucking died.
You know you look like your about 70 years old now.
Life hasn't been too kind to you.
You take your xanax today?:teabag

#182 ·
From what I've read here... it seems Supershit has plenty of money to lose and Hemeroid has nothing to lose, and can't even finish his car.

So I have an idea...
Chris should give Al some money so he can finish his car and then you two lovers can settle it on the race track like REAL MEN!

#183 ·
From what I've read here... it seems Supershit has plenty of money to lose and Hemeroid has nothing to lose, and can't even finish his car.

So I have an idea...
Chris should give Al some money so he can finish his car and then you two lovers can settle it on the race track like REAL MEN!

Sorry but supershit got fucked by hemeroid long enough with the money. He needs to find another sugar daddy. I was sure he latched on to another rich guy by now to finish his rat trap.
It took me awhile but figured out his modus operendi.:-Yap

#194 ·
SORRY JEW BOY, the tip was from a German/italian guy who appreciates my work.
Glad to see your still stalking my threads. Dude you really need to get a fucking life.
Get your rat trap finished for Christs' sake,.
Waiting for you at the Beaver this year scummer!!!:smt076

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.