Milan lets down its racer again.... - Page 12 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Racing Organizations > Milan's Heads-up Shootout - Videos -News - Interviews

Milan's Heads-up Shootout - Videos -News - Interviews

Old 07-17-2011, 06:54 PM   #166
TheDuke
Launchin

Default Re: Milan lets down its racer again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech View Post
Just read up on this thread after talking with a Milan racer yesterday. Glad to see everything is worked out for now & OLS & X275 is back on!! I am only a spectator as of now but hopefully my car will get done(wife having serious health issues) & I can help support the Saturday event. Garentee my stuff wont hang with the big boys(& girls) but its another car showing up & supporting! See yall on the 30th!
As important as it is, to get your car to the track to support the race, it might be more important to drag 5-10+ people to the track who pay to get in and buy concessions.

Do the math here with me everyone. Get, say 1500 people to show up to track who pay $15 to get in, and if they spend another $10-$15 on food, t-shirts whatever, that is a nice chunk of cash and that is what keeps race tracks putting on good shows, and non bracket programs from getting canceled.

Moral of the story, get everyone you know to show up, and keep them coming back. After all the noise of this thread, and several others, it would be a shame if the turn out of cars and spectators wasn't very strong for the race in two weeks.

Just sayin.
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2011, 09:02 PM   #167
Pancho
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebemotorsports View Post
Beebe Motorsports will pass out FREE Glow sticks to all the Kids !!!!
So stop on by the trailer just before dark

Adults also if they want one !!! LOL
I'd be happy to put out fliers/posters/whatever up here. It seems to me that the people that attend Milan with some regularity know of all the events going on. They get the fliers from the Friday show.

There is a need to get new blood in there. Advertising to the same regulars isn't going to help.

Like someone else mentioned, bring as many spectators with ya as possible...word of mouth is valuable.
Pancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:13 PM   #168
harleyman9696
Smoked another BBC

yep if milan does a discount ticket deal ..I would pickem up and deliver to the local hotrod shop and auto parts in my area free of charge ..i am buildin a car for this class and want it to grow and prosper ...downriver ,livonia ,plymouth area ...and hand em out at the telegraph cruise next weekend ...
harleyman9696 is offline   Reply With Quote