Vanishing Point race cars OUT OF BUSINESS - Page 7 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Old 10-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #91
justaguy
Launchin

Default Re: Vanishing Point race cars OUT OF BUSINESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disconvobulated View Post
so i dont understand should he just say fuck it and take the hit on his money and do nuthing so people dont lose there jobs?? Fuck that why should it be on his shoulders cause there boss was a crook?? sure it bad that they lost jobs but what would you do Take the fuckin?? i dout it
ok its simple you only made it half way in the thread. so let me explain it to you like you are in the 4th grade. what you quoted has nothing to do with what happened between brian and jim nothing at all. did you understand that? if so good keep on reading. if not than quit while you are ahead. it ( that statement i made) was about having so sort or compasion for the people that lost jobs and not rubbing their noses in it cause some of us come on here and read and the last thing they want to do is be reminded. hey its none of my business if jim was a crook. maybe he was maybe he wasnt i dont know what went on in his office is none of my busines thats between him and the customer. and ill save the time for the people that are going to remind my about brian's lawsuit and this person sending a check and that person sending a check. i know. but again what went on in his office is his business all i did was whats i was told to do, while i was working.
justaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #92
levers
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
ok its simple you only made it half way in the thread. so let me explain it to you like you are in the 4th grade. what you quoted has nothing to do with what happened between brian and jim nothing at all. did you understand that? if so good keep on reading. if not than quit while you are ahead. it ( that statement i made) was about having so sort or compasion for the people that lost jobs and not rubbing their noses in it cause some of us come on here and read and the last thing they want to do is be reminded. hey its none of my business if jim was a crook. maybe he was maybe he wasnt i dont know what went on in his office is none of my busines thats between him and the customer. and ill save the time for the people that are going to remind my about brian's lawsuit and this person sending a check and that person sending a check. i know. but again what went on in his office is his business all i did was whats i was told to do, while i was working.
go back an read like you are in the 4th grade, he was rubbing jims nose in it not yours, he said all the workers were great. and felt bad for them and wished them the best, dipshit
levers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:48 PM   #93
tenfive102
Spooled up

As I said in a previous post VPRC pencil whipped us also. we showed up to pick up our car and the bill is $5k more than originally quoted. now you would think after talking to Jim on the phone several times before pick-up he would atleast say "hey you might wanna bring a couple extra bucks" we kinda went over the budget a little......NOT. I know two other FORMER customers this happened to as well and I feel like we got off easy compared to what they went through !
tenfive102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:05 AM   #94
fatkid347
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenfive102 View Post
As I said in a previous post VPRC pencil whipped us also. we showed up to pick up our car and the bill is $5k more than originally quoted. now you would think after talking to Jim on the phone several times before pick-up he would atleast say "hey you might wanna bring a couple extra bucks" we kinda went over the budget a little......NOT. I know two other FORMER customers this happened to as well and I feel like we got off easy compared to what they went through !
id have told him tough shit its not the price we agreed on and taken my shit out of there paid what u had agreed on and said haave a nice day!!!!!
fatkid347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #95
32bantam
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rick View Post
Well you would be surprised how many people take me up on that offer. After i throw that out there most of the rest of it is done through pms. So if you want to hook up just pm me of leave me alone. And if you dont know about it by now you wont get it. It is kinda like my sig like that big ass pic of that car is in yours. And by the way i bet Mr Mopar is already on his way. That is why he dont have much money to spend on the car. Cause he spends it on me and air fair. Notice how he holds his butt lately?
HA,HA of course i get it.Dude i was just Fuckin with ya,i was just wondering what type of answer you would give.Thats funny i dont think my sig is big at all..Especially compared to others.Freedom of Fuckin speech ya gotta love it!Very interesting.
By the way i love Mater my daughter & i watch it as much as we can.
Did you ever sell the stang?

Mom/Dad(R.I.P.)I miss & love you very much
Spitzer www.gospitzer.com
My Bullet Band

Originally Posted by Puddin'
Sweet. Duck, Puddin, and 32Bastard. We're here to fuck shit up!! hehe
32bantam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:32 AM   #96
Bigtime
Confused Racer
Smoked Another SBC

Your sig is big and your advertisement is actually against one of the few rules here.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:35 AM   #97
SPL_PIMP
Smoked another BBC

All this shit talking make me wonder.....Hmmmmmm who is going to get there ass cracked at the Track next!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!
SPL_PIMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:44 AM   #98
32bantam
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtime View Post
Your sig is big and your advertisement is actually against one of the few rules here.
Damn & this coming from another Brother with an Altered.Thank God i have a Shit Load more.Sorry i have upset you so much sir.My sig is not even close to some of the other crap that is on here & advertisement-oh shit i dont even want to go there.But to each is own i guess.Have a nice day sir.

Mom/Dad(R.I.P.)I miss & love you very much
Spitzer www.gospitzer.com
My Bullet Band

Originally Posted by Puddin'
Sweet. Duck, Puddin, and 32Bastard. We're here to fuck shit up!! hehe
32bantam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 07:18 PM   #99
Mach1Marauder
bye
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangster View Post
First of all nobody should ever have a balance that high if you know how to run your business. It should be paid off in increments while the car is being built with a schedule that leaves a reasonable balance when car is picked up.

If you let someone take a car and tell you they will mail a check for 20-30-40k you deserve what you get.

Thats just my opinion
QUOTED FO DA TRUTH!!!!
Mach1Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #100
superdave
Pullin gears

ellis vial had his pro-mod firebird up there to get finished
he's been a known to be a real smokin' gun at these chassis shops?...i.e. fastlane racecars

maybe there's a connection..??
superdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:39 AM   #101
WJ Birmingham
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtime View Post
Monty? Is that you on an alternate name???
Old 10-08-2009, 08:32 PM   #102
mdacton
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdave View Post
he's been a known to be a real smokin' gun at these chassis shops?...i.e. fastlane racecars

They only finished up some stuff on the car, Gary left Now the car is with gary again.
mdacton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:31 PM   #103
ellis vial
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdave View Post

What's up Dave?I have to tell ya,I really thank you for advising me to get my car away from Fastlane Racecars and take it to Vanishing Point.Jim did what he was contracted to do the price was what we discussed and the work was great! It was going to be finished here at home with help from freinds,Then when Gary left V.P.he wanted to finish the car he started. Now the car is a work of art Thanks to Gary and Kenny at K&K Enterprises 1-215-364-3981.
As for the "Smokin' Gun"
If someone Fucks me out of 40k like Layne Leoffler Fastlane Racecars you better believe the the GUN WILL SMOKE!!!
I hope Layne Leoffler never sells another Screw!!!and I don't mean Blower!...

Ellis & Kim Vial Motorsports
ADRL Pro-Xtreme #119
"Warrior"
ellis vial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #104
superdave
Pullin gears

i was just pokin' a little fun ellis...buddy---

really----
i'm glad things are moving forward for you...and your car--

i'll c-ya round ...