Michelle Obama, her mom and kids thank you for their upcoming China vacation - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Old 03-04-2014, 11:13 AM   #1
Darkman00
Smoked Another SBC

Default Michelle Obama, her mom and kids thank you for their upcoming China vacation

March 3, 2014 by Joe Saunders 40 Comments

Washington must have been getting boring already.

Not content with already setting a record for travels on the taxpayers’ credit card in 2013, Michelle Obama will be heading to the Far East for spring break with her two daughters and a boatload of Secret Service agents, aides and other publicly paid employees, The Associated Press reports.

Photo: Daily Telegraph

While President Obama heads in the other direction of the globe with a trip to Europe and Saudi Arabia, the first lady will travel March 19-26 to the Chinese capital of Beijing as well as Xian in central China and Chengdu in the southwest, according to AP.

The spring break trip is being billed as partially diplomatic, with Obama scheduled to meet with Chinese first lady Peng Liyuan, the wife of Chinese President Xi Jinping, but there’s no doubt going to be a fair amount of sight-seeing for the first lady, who’s probably felt cooped up in the White House ever since returning from that Hawaiian vacation all the way back in January.

In addition to her daughters, Michelle will be accompanied by her mother, Marian Robinson, according to a White House statement.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/03/...acation-104360
Darkman00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2014, 11:26 AM   #2
larrydavis427
Smoked Another SBC

Thumbs down Re: Michelle Obama, her mom and kids thank you for their upcoming China vacation

Old Flat face is good at spending our money. Meanwhile Barack will go looking for men.
larrydavis427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:33 AM   #3
Jsup
PuppetMaster
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Michelle Obama, her mom and kids thank you for their upcoming China vacation

Welfare on a grand scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C White View Post
I could give a shit if someone wants to tape me
Quote:
I don't care about body cameras or being filmed. Hope they don't care if it's night if I scan the area with my flashlight, especially you going to be standing around watching me..
Quote:
It's amazing to me what a LED flashlight does to cameras. I'm not stopping them from recording. I'm just making sure my flashlight works.

Buyer Beware
www.cncblockne.com
Jsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:40 AM   #4
spidergearsman
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Michelle Obama, her mom and kids thank you for their upcoming China vacation

Classis beverly hillbillies
Old 03-04-2014, 01:45 PM   #5
Greg27
Smoked Another SBC

Hoping china will hold them there....But its doubtful they want to get stuck with them either.
Greg27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:22 PM   #6
Darkman00
Smoked Another SBC

Michelle Obama Taking Off On Yet Another Vacation Without Husband…

by Ulsterman on March 4, 2014

The First Lady is reaching into the taxpayers’ pocket yet again and embarking on another million dollar vacation – this time to China. (Who, interestingly enough, just signed a pact with Vladimer Putin’s Russia, as the relationship between the U.S. and Russia crumbles under the bony, waiflike shoulders of Barack Obama.) The First Lady will be bringing her daughters and mother along, and promises to take plenty of time to check out the sites, while at the same time, leaving her husband far behind for at least a week. How wonderful!

D.W.Ulsterman.com

Source: http://theulstermanreport.com/2014/03/04/michelle-obama-taking-off-on-yet-another-vacation-without-husband/
Darkman00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 08:58 PM   #7
TEDM
Life is Grand
Smoked Another SBC

Idiots. "Taxes" don't pay for those trips. The Federal Reserve LOANS money to the US government corporation with interest to operate on. That is what the "Debt Ceiling" and the "National Debt" is. Fucking Income Taxes doesn't even cover interest on the debt for the year. The US government is an incorporated business just as Wal Mart is. No one gets it.
TEDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:08 PM   #8
Coachk
Smoked Another SBC

The White House admitted yesterday that U.S. taxpayers are footing the bill of extending the first lady’s vacation.

Coachk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:10 PM   #9
Coachk
Smoked Another SBC

The president's pricey travels have become so controversial that Judicial Watch was forced to sue the Secret Service and Defense Department to get them to turn over records on the amount of taxpayer money used to fly the First Family all over the world - in many cases for vacations or fundraisers - over the last two years of his administration.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2v2vwNRLi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 03-04-2014, 09:14 PM   #10
TEDM
Life is Grand
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachk View Post
The White House admitted yesterday that U.S. taxpayers are footing the bill of extending the first lady’s vacation.

That's just to keep people like you all riled up. I know better.
TEDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:17 PM   #11
Sam Adams
Hemispherically Balanced
Smoked Another SBC

I hope they represent the nation well.
Sam Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:18 PM   #12
Coachk
Smoked Another SBC

Do explain Teddy...

Old 03-04-2014, 09:21 PM   #13
Ljk622
Smoked Another SBC

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEDM View Post
Idiots. "Taxes" don't pay for those trips. The Federal Reserve LOANS money to the US government corporation with interest to operate on. That is what the "Debt Ceiling" and the "National Debt" is. Fucking Income Taxes doesn't even cover interest on the debt for the year. The US government is an incorporated business just as Wal Mart is. No one gets it.
I don't think that justifies their spending money on trips and party's.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:31 PM   #14
DaCajun
WHO DAT???
Smoked Another SBC

This old fugly big ass goat has been living off the American tax payers pocket since she was born, so why now all the big fuss????
DaCajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2014, 09:37 PM   #15
MadMonte
Smoked another BBC

She has a long ways to go to catch Laura.

July 9, 2013
With the attention Michelle Obama has received for her various trips – and they no doubt have cost taxpayers some significant chunks of change – you might be surprised at the results of National Taxpayers Union Foundation’s (NTUF’s) peek into our two most recent First Ladies’ international travelling habits.

Michelle Obama has already travelled 72 days abroad up to this point. Certainly not an insignificant total, and her first term tally of 55 days abroad is more than President Reagan spent abroad in his first term.

Yet, Michelle’s two-term travel record will almost assuredly fail to keep pace with Laura Bush’s record-setting feat.

The former First Lady racked up a two-term total of 212 days abroad. Her second term included 135 days of international travel, which is more time than her husband, George W. Bush, spent abroad during the same time period!

In fact, if you compare Laura Bush to the Presidents, she is currently the third most internationally traveled of that group, behind Bill Clinton and her husband – though President Obama will likely push her back to fourth in a few years.

http://www.ntu.org/governmentbytes/7...vacations.html