Bus driver's BIBLE stops bullets that would've killed after shot in gang initiation - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Old 02-24-2014, 09:05 PM   #1
Vigilante
Smoked Another SBC

Default Bus driver's BIBLE stops bullets that would've killed after shot in gang initiation

Rickey Wagoner of Trotwood, Ohio, was assaulted by three men while he stood beside his bus in the early hours of Monday morning The two bullets aimed at his chest were stopped by a New Testament Bible that he kept in his chest pocket The shooting may have been a gang initiation after Wagoner told cops that one of the suspects said 'we need to shot a polar bear to get in a club' Polar bear hunting is gang slang for a random attack on an unsuspecting WHITE victim. A bus driver in Trotwood, Ohio, is recovering in hospital after remarkably...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2uI7If9G4
Vigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2014, 09:12 PM   #2
Ljk622
Smoked Another SBC

Garage
Default Re: Bus driver's BIBLE stops bullets that would've killed after shot in gang initiati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
Rickey Wagoner of Trotwood, Ohio, was assaulted by three men while he stood beside his bus in the early hours of Monday morning The two bullets aimed at his chest were stopped by a New Testament Bible that he kept in his chest pocket The shooting may have been a gang initiation after Wagoner told cops that one of the suspects said 'we need to shot a polar bear to get in a club' Polar bear hunting is gang slang for a random attack on an unsuspecting WHITE victim. A bus driver in Trotwood, Ohio, is recovering in hospital after remarkably...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2uI7If9G4
Animals.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:13 PM   #3
fuck-me-running
Smoked another BBC

Default Re: Bus driver's BIBLE stops bullets that would've killed after shot in gang initiati

TNB

110% of blacks voted for Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD4u View Post
How about I piss in your mouth?
Quote:
Most of my co-workers, in the metal trades, get paid $70 an hour.
Quote:
Some of the most brilliant people I have ever met are from Africa. I am talking IQ's in the 160 and perhaps 170's.
fuck-me-running is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:49 PM   #4
Darkman00
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Wagoner described the attackers as young black males, likely in their late teens. He said they fled in a dark-colored 1990s model Ford.

According to Wagoner's police statement, the suspects approached him as he was trying to repair a malfunction with his bus.

Two shots were fired at Wagoner's chest, then he wrestled the gun from the shooter but another round fired into his leg during their struggle.

As they fought, another suspect stabbed Wagoner in the left arm with a knife. Wagoner then pulled an aluminum pen from his pocket and struck out.

Wagoner is recovering in hospital after remarkably surviving being shot at point blank range in the unprovoked random attack seemingly linked to a gang initiation ceremony

Wagoner is recovering in hospital after remarkably surviving being shot at point blank range in the unprovoked random attack seemingly linked to a gang initiation ceremony

'I stabbed one in the leg with my pen,' Wagoner told dispatchers. 'He hollered and that's when they all ran.'

Wagoner told officers he fired at the suspects as they fled. No arrests have been made.

Wagoner's son Rickey Wagoner Jr. wrote on Facebook on Monday afternoon, ‘Dad is doing good now and my family and I are just lucky he is still alive.’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...on-attack.html
Old 02-25-2014, 04:24 AM   #5
fuck-me-running
Smoked another BBC

" polar bear hunting is gang slang for an attack on an unsuspecting victim"

Here's the liberal new media at its finest. What if I said I'm going out looking for some spear chuckers to shoot, would that a hate crime?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Some of the most brilliant people I have ever met are from Africa. I am talking IQ's in the 160 and perhaps 170's.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:58 AM   #6
forcd02
Smoked Another SBC

the young men were just trying to get their life together, church let out early, and they had some time to "kill", so they just did what they were breed to do

Holley tuning by 2stroke
forcd02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:01 AM   #7
Jsup
Svengali
Smoked Another SBC

Bus driver, dangerous job

www.buoybeach.com

There are people who believe that $5 TRILLION spent by federal, state, and local governments combined, is not enough. They are wrong.

Buyer Beware....
www.cncblockne.com

It's one fucked up country when voters would rather have free shit now and kill babies, rather than have a strong, viable country for future generations.

It's a sad state of affairs when the American Dream has become being able to get a government job.
Jsup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:23 AM   #8
Jbone
θάνατος
Smoked another BBC

Finally! A useful bible!!
Jbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 10:50 PM   #9
Darkman00
Smoked Another SBC

The Word Of God Saves Man – Bus Driver’s Bible Stops Bullets Fired By Three Teen Thugs In Dayton Ohio

Posted on February 24, 2014 by sundance

A white Dayton Ohio bus driver was fixing a bus when a group of three black teens savagely attacked him in their attempt to gain gang membership.

Rickey Wagoner (pictured left), was shot multiple times in the chest, and hip.

Wagoner described the attackers as young black males, likely in their late teens. He said they fled in a dark-colored 1990s model Ford. No arrests have been made.

According to a police report, Wagoner told investigators he believed the shooting may have been a gang initiation. He said he heard one of the suspects tell another to kill him “if you want to be all the way in the club.” (full story link)

A newly purchased bible in his chest pocket stopped the two deadly bullets aimed at his heart.

Source: http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...n-dayton-ohio/
Old 02-25-2014, 10:59 PM   #10
Darkman00
Smoked Another SBC

Polar Bear Hunt – Main Stream National Media Hide The “Racial” Reason For The Dayton Ohio Bus Driver Attempted Murder… and Dayton Local Media Censor Full Victim Quote To Avoid It…

Posted on February 25, 2014 by sundance

We wrote about the attack yesterday, but we just noticed an ABC media report which includes another version of the victim statement to the police. Identifying something the media refuse to accept is real:

Waggoner told police that he heard a suspect say:
…“if you want to be all the way in the club, you have to kill the polar bear.” (ABC News)

Screen shot from ABC/Yahoo News Report

A white Dayton Ohio bus driver was fixing a bus when a group of three black teens savagely attacked him in their attempt to gain gang membership.

Rickey Wagoner (pictured left), was shot multiple times in the chest, and hip.

Wagoner described the attackers as young black males, likely in their late teens. He said they fled in a dark-colored 1990s model Ford. No arrests have been made.

According to a police report, Wagoner told investigators he believed the shooting may have been a gang initiation. He said he heard one of the suspects tell another to kill him “if you want to be all the way in the club.” (full story link)

Notice in the local Dayton Daily News article (screen shot above) they cut out the full victim quote to remove the part: you have to kill a polar bear“?

Continue reading →

Read more: http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...empted-murder/
Old 02-25-2014, 11:28 PM   #11
a_penquin
Smoked another BBC

Small caliber weapons are easily stopped by thick books. Little fyi for you, early gangsters used to used phone books as body armor to stop 38 special rounds from police revolvers. Hence the invention of the .357 round.
a_penquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:05 AM   #12
kilowattkid
Smoked another BBC

Here's an update for all those who say hate crime investigations are a one way street.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...ble-hat/ndcCt/

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21BoyzRacing View Post
You want to know EXACTLY who I am? I'm a guy who doesn't give 2 shits about you or the nut you swam in on. That's EXACTLY who I am!
kilowattkid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:07 PM   #13
rick90lx
Pullin gears

I live in a suburb that's no more than 20 min from there. In the daytime there's not much to worry about but I always made sure to make eye contact with everyone when working in that neighborhood. Lots of drugs and unemployment there. We had a strict no firearm policy or I would have carried everyday.
TH400
UCC converter
Holley Dominator EFI
rick90lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:14 PM   #14
fuck-me-running
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilowattkid View Post
Here's an update for all those who say hate crime investigations are a one way street.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...ble-hat/ndcCt/
A possible hate crime? WTF??????

Niggers were trying to kill whitey

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-26-2014, 12:19 PM   #15
Darkman00
Smoked Another SBC

Maybe if they sang the infamous "kill the whitey" Mandela's song ... -- maybe then it would be a hate crime for sure .. ))