Why are all those in opposition to this President losing ground so fast? - Page 4 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Old 06-13-2013, 04:50 PM   #46
Mark O'Neal
Idiot Savant
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Why are all those in opposition to this President losing ground so fast?

And you are just another dumb ass.
Mark O'Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2013, 04:54 PM   #47
bobr
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Why are all those in opposition to this President losing ground so fast?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark O'Neal View Post
No Bob. I don't have a bias. I just read the fucking numbers. You have a bias...it's right there in that paragraph.

Furthermore, you have no idea what my investment has been never mind what my return on that investment is. You merely assume.

My limited intelligence tells me you post fantasy. The facts back up my conclusion. Same with the bitter shit.....I'm a long way from bitter....but you know me more than the people here that actually know me do.

Amazing.......

You are bitter on this site. I have NO WAY of determining what your off site personality is but I actually do believe it isn't what you present here. Numbers can mean a number of different things. Some relevant and some not. The government amounts to the lesser of evils. There is no way to know of the outcome of the plan not used. You seem to think that you can determine this. Funny how there is always a better way. The other guy, your guy, would have done a great job. The fact is that no one has done a great job in a very long time. Ever consider that the great job is just a matter of perception? It truly isn't set up to be the best place for Mark O'Neal. It's a 7 out of 10...at best...and it will never be any better. Enjoy the rest of your stay rather than contemplate ways you can make things better. It's far less frustrating.
bobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:56 PM   #48
bobr
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Again you suppose you know what I do with zero knowledge of what it is I do.......

Last guy that thought he could do that got himself crucified...or so I heard......

I actually respect you and even like you on some level. Maybe I should just speak less?
Old 06-13-2013, 04:57 PM   #49
Duner
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobr View Post
You are bitter on this site. I have NO WAY of determining what your off site personality is but I actually do believe it isn't what you present here. Numbers can mean a number of different things. Some relevant and some not. The government amounts to the lesser of evils. There is no way to know of the outcome of the plan not used. You seem to think that you can determine this. Funny how there is always a better way. The other guy, your guy, would have done a great job. The fact is that no one has done a great job in a very long time. Ever consider that the great job is just a matter of perception? It truly isn't set up to be the best place for Mark O'Neal. It's a 7 out of 10...at best...and it will never be any better. Enjoy the rest of your stay rather than contemplate ways you can make things better. It's far less frustrating.
Is that your final answer?

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
– Edmund Burke
Duner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #50
Mark O'Neal
Idiot Savant
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
I actually respect you and even like you on some level. Maybe I should just speak less?
Or learn more.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:06 PM   #51
Mark O'Neal
Idiot Savant
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
I'm not bitter anywhere. I just don't suffer foolishness willingly.

It's not a matter of my guy doing a great job. It's a matter of this on stinking up the joint. One would assume that that would not be difficult to comprehend.

Other than that, how about you speak for you and I assume I've pretty much proven my ability to speak for myself.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #52
Mule
Spiritual Gynocologist
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
The criteria you use to judge just about anything is steeped in your personal bias-whatever that may be. The system is set up for the rich by the richer and fairness, justice or honesty aren't big parts of the equation. For the "Investment" you have made in your career your return has been phenomenal. Yet, you are still a bitter man. Maybe your superior intelligence is working against you? The country and the government is what it is, Mark, and that is a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. It is a 7 because that's what the bean counters have determined is the minimum to avoid anarchy which is not in the best interest of the .1%.
Either that or he's just pointing out that your standard answer boils down to "my wife makes a whole lot of money so I don't care, Na na nana na."

“There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.”
Ayn Rand
Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:27 PM   #53
Brad54
Chasing my tail
Smoked Another SBC

The economy picked up from '29-'34 too... through many of the same mechanisms.
Then it craaaaaaaaaashed so hard it made "The Great Crash" look like a speed bump.

The economy is doing well on paper because they've printed a whole shit-load of paper, while the Feds have done what with the prime interest rate? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

What other countries have we see that in (Japan, Germany). Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

How long can the Fed keep these rates down, and how long can they keep flooding the economy with paper?

Of course it's going up right now... everyone who has money is getting more of it.
But meanwhile, the unemployment rate is still in the shitter, and the value of the dollar is decreasing.

Do some of you REALLY think that's not a bubble??

-Brad

Last edited by Brad54; 06-13-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Brad54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:43 PM   #54
jim sciortino
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
There is no doubt the economy is better now than in 2008.
Since you bring up 08' in a fashion that seems to lend credit for the current economic improvement to Obama policies, what percentage of the problems in 08' do you place on the pre 08' actions and positions of Barack Obama and the long list of politicians squarely behind the mortgage scheme, right up to the collapse???

I'm curious about your pre and post collapse positions as they relate to those most heavily involved in the creation and defense of that which caused the meltdown.
jim sciortino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #55
Black_Sheep
Corruptive Influence
Smoked another BBC

In general, the American public has a short attention span...
Old 06-13-2013, 06:55 PM   #56
Top Sportsman 6773
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
7 out of ten is a stretch. If we're to be honest here it's a 5 tops, and easily could have been an 8 with a competent administration. This country is starving for some leadership, with common sense policies. This incompetent administration has done nothing but hold it back. I truly believe by the end of Obama's term, our country will be past the point of no return, especially if Democrats take back over the House Of Reps.

You can't keep passing bills like Obamacare, Cap N Trade, more business regulations and expect the private sector to flurish, not gonna happen. This group of community organizers hasn't a fuckin clue how the real world works, why only 8% of this entire administration has ever run an actual business and it shows. I run a successful small business, and have some incite on what's going on and am seeing it first hand. To many Liberals have their heads stuck in the fucking sand, wanting to blame republicans and Bush for all Obama's failed policies 5 1/2 years later.........

Top Sportsman 6773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:42 PM   #57
Fast Fords Forever
Smart Ass Conservative
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFlow View Post
I'd rather be dead wrong and never late for supper than right and always late for supper.
Thats sounds like confirmation that your a 800 lb retard
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
REAL MEN EAT HOTDOGS FROM THE SIDE
Fast Fords Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:07 PM   #58
bobr
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Or learn more.
Learning in 1 sentence sound bites is difficult.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:18 PM   #59
bobr
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim sciortino View Post
Since you bring up 08' in a fashion that seems to lend credit for the current economic improvement to Obama policies, what percentage of the problems in 08' do you place on the pre 08' actions and positions of Barack Obama and the long list of politicians squarely behind the mortgage scheme, right up to the collapse???

I'm curious about your pre and post collapse positions as they relate to those most heavily involved in the creation and defense of that which caused the meltdown.

It's all intertwined. This is really not a party issue. It's a systematic issue that both parties and all of DC has bought into. There is no hero just over the horizon. There is just more agendas and corruption with the only dissension involving how much it takes to keep the indians from getting serious.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:22 PM   #60
bobr
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad54 View Post
The economy picked up from '29-'34 too... through many of the same mechanisms.
Then it craaaaaaaaaashed so hard it made "The Great Crash" look like a speed bump.

The economy is doing well on paper because they've printed a whole shit-load of paper, while the Feds have done what with the prime interest rate? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

What other countries have we see that in (Japan, Germany). Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

How long can the Fed keep these rates down, and how long can they keep flooding the economy with paper?

Of course it's going up right now... everyone who has money is getting more of it.
But meanwhile, the unemployment rate is still in the shitter, and the value of the dollar is decreasing.

Do some of you REALLY think that's not a bubble??

-Brad
Every legitimate economy on Earth is having serious issues. We don't have to be great. We just have to be better than the rest of them to maintain our standing in the world.