LA Times: “Angry, White Men” More Dangerous than International Terrorists Read more: - Page 3 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Old 03-15-2013, 08:39 PM   #31
mrdroptop
Smoked another BBC

Default Re: LA Times: “Angry, White Men” More Dangerous than International Terrorists Read m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randjet View Post
The LA Times published an article recently on how America is at risk of another terrorist attack, but not from jihadists:
“There are, in increasingly frightening numbers, cells of angry men in the United States preparing for combat with the U.S. government. They are usually heavily armed, blinded by an intractable hatred, often motivated by religious zeal. They’re not jihadists. They are white, right-wing Americans, nearly all with an obsessive attachment to guns, who may represent a greater danger to the lives of American civilians than international terrorists.”
The image they chose to go along with their article was a picture of a group of white men protesting gun control legislation outside the Albany, New York capitol building and holding up signs championing the 2nd Amendment. If the international terrorists to which the article refers protested like these “angry, white men,” we’d have world peace.
Of course, their main primary source for their fear-mongering was none other than the Southern Poverty Law Center.
All you have to do to show up on their list of “hate groups” is be white and appeal to the U.S. Constitution as a source of authority. Then, all of a sudden, they lump you in with Timothy McVeigh and David Koresh.
They claim that these “patriot” groups all believe in world government conspiracy theories. And for this reason, they all “bitterly cling to their guns and religion.” I don’t know of any group of people who bitterly clings to their guns more than our own government, namely Homeland Security. Perhaps they’re stockpiling guns, tanks and billions of rounds of ammo because of their beliefs in “patriot” conspiracy theories. They believe that all the angry, white men are planning to wage war against the U.S. government. It’s the “vast, right-wing conspiracy” that Hillary Clinton talked about.
It’s OK to be a paranoid conspiracy theorist if you work for the government. If you’re a civilian, that’s all the probable cause the government needs to label you a potential domestic terrorist.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/9893/la...#ixzz2NeHEsVgG
Dont worry, that fault line will take care of these dumb fucks. LA is a shit hole and they are worried about angry white men, wow. Every time i see a riot on the news, its never all angry white men.
mrdroptop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2013, 08:39 PM   #32
1badbird
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: LA Times: “Angry, White Men” More Dangerous than International Terrorists Read m

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBeamer View Post
and how many angry black men without provocation have mass murdered 100s of people at one time....

mc facts....
This guys average was 171 people per day.

Idi Amin Dada was president of Uganda from 1971-1979. Idi Amin killed more than 500,000 Ugandans including opposition leaders, foreign investors, and even archbishops. He did not kill all these people with guns. In fact, he killed some with his bare hands, he buried some alive and fed others to his hungry crocodiles. He raped almost all the beautiful girls surrounding his palace. He also confirmed to eating human flesh and in fact they found several human heads in his refrigerator

1badbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #33
WWJD4u
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdub496 View Post
They are trying to do to us what hitler did to the jews.
Yeah that's it. You right wing nut jobs are all heading to the gas chamber. I wish.
WWJD4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #34
Lobes
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD4u View Post
Yeah that's it. You right wing nut jobs are all heading to the gas chamber. I wish.
I know you do.
Lobes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #35
Pdub496
Launchin

By refering to the gas chamber he means his asshole, by which I'm sure its actually the left wing fags who would oblige him on that
Pdub496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:44 PM   #36
BadBeamer
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeltor View Post
You obviously have no clue to the history of your people. That shit happens in Africa as much as Herpes does here in America.
we're talkin about angy white men in the us and their black counterparts.... in this country... stay on topic.... stupid mutha fucka....

I'm thinking, You're mine. I fuckin' own you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy J View Post
Mule's a bitch, he'll put you on ignore yet still have the audacity to make comments about you. He's just a little bitch, that's why he likes black cock.

That's what I think of you, asshole. Nothing.
BadBeamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #37
BadBeamer
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badbird View Post
This guys average was 171 people per day.

Idi Amin Dada was president of Uganda from 1971-1979. Idi Amin killed more than 500,000 Ugandans including opposition leaders, foreign investors, and even archbishops. He did not kill all these people with guns. In fact, he killed some with his bare hands, he buried some alive and fed others to his hungry crocodiles. He raped almost all the beautiful girls surrounding his palace. He also confirmed to eating human flesh and in fact they found several human heads in his refrigerator
see #36

Quote:
Mule's a bitch, he'll put you on ignore yet still have the audacity to make comments about you. He's just a little bitch, that's why he likes black cock.

Old 03-15-2013, 09:47 PM   #38
1badbird
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
see #36
see #27

Old 03-15-2013, 09:50 PM   #39
1badbird
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
we're talkin about angy white men in the us and their black counterparts.... in this country... stay on topic.... stupid mutha fucka....
Quote:
black men riot when they feel attacked and targeted... especially after one gets killed....

and how many angry black men without provocation have mass murdered 100s of people at one time....

mc facts....

Where does it say in this country?

Old 03-15-2013, 09:55 PM   #40
BadBeamer
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badbird View Post
Where does it say in this country?
in the first fuckin lines.....

Originally Posted by Randjet
The LA Times published an article recently on how America is at risk of another terrorist attack, but not from jihadists:
“There are, in increasingly frightening numbers, cells of angry men in the United States preparing for combat with the U.S. government

Quote:

Old 03-15-2013, 09:57 PM   #41
Jsup
Svengali
Smoked Another SBC

Does anyone now understand Rand Paul's position on drones? Anyone? Anyone?

www.buoybeach.com

There are people who believe that $5 TRILLION spent by federal, state, and local governments combined, is not enough. They are wrong.

Buyer Beware....
www.cncblockne.com

It's one fucked up country when voters would rather have free shit now and kill babies, rather than have a strong, viable country for future generations.

It's a sad state of affairs when the American Dream has become being able to get a government job.
Jsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:59 PM   #42
thesource
T5 & T56 building fool
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
the ones that mass to start some shit.....
No you said "we can bring the drones". Who is the "we" in this quote?

thesource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:00 PM   #43
BadBeamer
Smoked Another SBC

and stop talkin about Africa.... just do some research on your European forefathers and the massacres they were involved in from the beginning of time.... Nazis? oh... you forgot about the grand theft of the native Indian's land and subsequent massacre.... so shut the fuck up with that Africa shit....you bitches are the all time leaders in the massacre category....

Quote:

Old 03-15-2013, 10:06 PM   #44
BadBeamer
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesource View Post
No you said "we can bring the drones". Who is the "we" in this quote?
"we" are not the militia mutha fuckas stupid enuff to attempt some terrorist shit on this soil....

Quote:

Old 03-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #45
Lobes
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
"we" are not the militia mutha fuckas stupid enuff to attempt some terrorist shit on this soil....
Fooled me.
Lobes is offline   Reply With Quote