Pot meet kettle!! - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2013, 08:47 PM   #1
1badbird
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
1badbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,261
Default Pot meet kettle!!

__________________
"Abe Lincoln may have freed all men, but Sam Colt made them equal!!



1badbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #2
1badbird
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
1badbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,261
Default Re: Pot meet kettle!!

On March 13 213, a Tucson, Arizona radio host published a photograph of former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords holding an AR-15 rifle at a gun range. Giffords has since confirmed that the photograph is authentic.

__________________
"Abe Lincoln may have freed all men, but Sam Colt made them equal!!



1badbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:04 PM   #3
70ss540
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
70ss540's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Suburban Detroit
Posts: 2,842
Default Re: Pot meet kettle!!

The second pic looks like an AK to me??
70ss540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #4
1fast340
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
1fast340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: sweden
Posts: 4,711
Default Re: Pot meet kettle!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70ss540 View Post
The second pic looks like an AK to me??
and one of the worst shooting stances i have seen so far..
__________________
fast streetcars dont exist
1fast340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:48 PM   #5
mrsbadbird
Jesus Built My Hotrod.
Smoked another BBC
 
mrsbadbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: WARSHINGTON
Posts: 3,932
Default Re: Pot meet kettle!!

What a worthless cunt.
__________________
Air Traffic Controller:
You get it up...I'll guide it in.
mrsbadbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:56 PM   #6
cheapstreetduster
Senior with common sense
Smoked another BBC
 
cheapstreetduster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Georgia by way of Jersey
Posts: 3,950
Default Re: Pot meet kettle!!

so she is claiming amnesia? or was she a numb scull before or after the head trauma ?
not really sure what the picture represents...? or the what the rub is?
she was for the ar15 before she was against it????
__________________
"I never sign off with ,,Take it easy...or dont work too hard..thats the socialist Unions plot to stifle productivity"
cheapstreetduster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:04 PM   #7
thesource
T5 & T56 building fool
Smoked Another SBC
 
thesource's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Lone Star State!
Posts: 17,759
Default Re: Pot meet kettle!!

I'm sure both of those weapons were promptly turned into law enforcement right after the pictures were taken.
__________________
PM me for T5-T56-T45-TR3650-TKO units and related parts.



thesource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:06 PM   #8
WWJD4u
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
WWJD4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Saint Albert
Posts: 18,507
Default Re: Pot meet kettle!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapstreetduster View Post
s
she was for the ar15 before she was against it????
Getting shot through the head can probably change you opinions.

But I defer to MrsBadBird, she's has had it happen twice.
WWJD4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:06 PM   #9
cletus66
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
cletus66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Charles City, VA
Posts: 12,047
Default Re: Pot meet kettle!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badbird View Post
On March 13 213, a Tucson, Arizona radio host published a photograph of former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords holding an AR-15 rifle at a gun range. Giffords has since confirmed that the photograph is authentic.


She looks very ...uuuhh....comfortable...no that's not it......uuuhhh.......natural. Yeah, that's it.
__________________
cletus66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #10
cletus66
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
cletus66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Charles City, VA
Posts: 12,047
Default Re: Pot meet kettle!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70ss540 View Post
The second pic looks like an AK to me??

No, that is definitely an AR-47. People mix it up with the AK-15 all the time.
__________________
cletus66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:18 PM   #11
nitroaddict
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,903
Default Re: Pot meet kettle!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD4u View Post
Getting shot through the head can probably change you opinions.

But I defer to MrsBadBird, she's has had it happen twice.
You should try it sometime.....it could only help your thought process.
__________________
nitroaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #12
shelby1
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
shelby1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: s florida
Posts: 2,959
Default Re: Pot meet kettle!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD4u View Post
Getting shot through the head can probably change you opinions.

But I defer to MrsBadBird, she's has had it happen twice.
If only someone would put one through your head . . . . .
__________________
insanity racing :
shelby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:27 PM   #13
Carl Baldwin
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
Carl Baldwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: at home
Posts: 16,912
Default Re: Pot meet kettle!!

I am glad to see she has finally come to her senses and started exercising her 2nd amendment rights.
__________________
www.superiorsaferentals.com
Carl Baldwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:39 PM   #14
1badbird
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
1badbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,261
Default Re: Pot meet kettle!!

There are two photos one is of her shooting a ar-15.
Yes she did get shot to bad it was with a hand gun not a ar 15!


Leaked yesterday by Arizona radio host James T. Harris via an anonymous source, the above photo is of Congresswoman Gabby Giffords holding an AR-15 back in October 2010. The photo was taken during campaign season by an anonymous source who is of law enforcement – the purpose of the photo was to ‘toughen up’ Giffords’ image. The photo was well known in the Arizona law enforcement community but had remained publicly concealed until yesterday.
The reason for the photo leak was due to a separate photo released last weak of Gifford’s husband Mark Kelly mysteriously purchasing his own AR. Mark Kelly’s hyposcrosy upset a number of law enforcement officials. Acording to Breitbart News the anonymous source stated: ”Giffords and Kelly came across with a different demeanor in 2010. To me, it seems like they’ve done a complete 180 because of what happened. And with the latest controversy–with Mark Kelly doing what he did with the AR-15 stunt–this photo needs to be put out.”
__________________
"Abe Lincoln may have freed all men, but Sam Colt made them equal!!




Last edited by 1badbird; 03-14-2013 at 10:41 PM.
1badbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:21 PM   #15
cletus66
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
cletus66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Charles City, VA
Posts: 12,047
Default Re: Pot meet kettle!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badbird View Post
There are two photos one is of her shooting a ar-15.
Yes she did get shot to bad it was with a hand gun not a ar 15!


Leaked yesterday by Arizona radio host James T. Harris via an anonymous source, the above photo is of Congresswoman Gabby Giffords holding an AR-15 back in October 2010. The photo was taken during campaign season by an anonymous source who is of law enforcement – the purpose of the photo was to ‘toughen up’ Giffords’ image. The photo was well known in the Arizona law enforcement community but had remained publicly concealed until yesterday.
The reason for the photo leak was due to a separate photo released last weak of Gifford’s husband Mark Kelly mysteriously purchasing his own AR. Mark Kelly’s hyposcrosy upset a number of law enforcement officials. Acording to Breitbart News the anonymous source stated: ”Giffords and Kelly came across with a different demeanor in 2010. To me, it seems like they’ve done a complete 180 because of what happened. And with the latest controversy–with Mark Kelly doing what he did with the AR-15 stunt–this photo needs to be put out.”


Fucking posers........

You can tell by the way they hold the Marlboro when they smoke it.
__________________
cletus66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 2.94%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC