Here is a race, i'm trying to kick off! Feedback plz! - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Let's Talk Drag Racing

Let's Talk Drag Racing Talk about drag racing with censorship...

Old 01-31-2012, 10:11 AM   #1
twincoupe
Spooled up

Default Here is a race, i'm trying to kick off! Feedback plz!

Hello,

My name is Frankie Hester, I've been grudgeracing for some time. I've been in the grudge game for awhile, made alot friends as well as a few enemies! Well my goal is to get grudgeracers together, from east to west, north to south, the little man as they see us!

It's called "Upstate MayDay PayDay" it's open to all nos & motor car's! No dragsters, turbo, supercharger, or blower car's allowed!! Full chassis, backhalf, and stock suspenion big block or small block, bars or no bars, tire size don't matter either!

There will be an early registration fee $250.00 with that you get admission for driver and one crew member also race tech card, as well as the entry fee $1250.00 due on race day! The Payday will be HUGE, I mean Huge. According to how many people pre-register, determines the winner pot min of 20 entries to get atleast $17,000 CASH the more inquires get in the bigger the POT will get..

It will be a weekly update, to let it be known how big the pot is!! So come one, come all, this will be the big event of the summer. Put your money where your mouth is, show how fast you are, don't tell me. Don't worry all the money collected, will go back into the grudgeracers hands!!

RULES OF RACE, AS I COME UP WITH TO MAKE IT A FAIR RACE TO ALL PARTIES! ALL INPUT IS WELCOME, THX YOU!

1) ALL RACES WILL BE 1/8 MILE PRO TREE, WILL BE DRAWN BEFORE RACE NO LADDER AT ALL, NO TIMES WILL BE SHOWN AT ALL, ONLY DRIVER CAN GET TICKET, WHICH WILL BE CUT IN HALF!

2) ANY CAR THAT GIVES THE SPOT, GET'S LANE CHOICE. IF SAME STYLE CAR IS DRAWN TO RACE, THEY FLIP FOR LANE CHOICE.

3) WHEN YOU PAY BALANCE BEFORE RACING, UR CAR BREAK ON SHAKE DOWN PASS? YOU CAN GET ANOTHER CAR TO REPLACE YOUR CAR FOR $500 EXTRA, I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE LOSE LIKE THAT! BUT THE CAR, HAS TO BE THE SAME CAR YOU ENTERED NOT LESS! SO A CHASSIS FOR A CHASSIS, BACKHALF FOR A BACKHALF, SS FOR A SS, NO EXCUSES!

4) RACES GO DOWN LIKE THIS, IF CHASSIS CAR IS DRAWN AND SS CAR. THE SS WILL GET THE BACKTIRE AND THE BREAK, THE SS CAR HAS 5 SECONDS TO LEAVE AFTER GREEN! NO EXCUSES! I WILL BE THERE, WITH CAM AND TIMER, IF YOU HAVEN'T LEFT BEFORE 5 SECONDS, RACE GOES TO OTHER LANE. AGAIN NO EXCUSES IF BACKHALF RUNS CHASSIS CAR, BACKHALF GETS THE BACKTIRE, CHASSIS GET LANE CHOICE! ALSO IF SS RUNS BACKHALF, SS CAR GET THE BREAK HEADS UP, 5 SECONDS TO LEAVE BACKHALF GET LANE CHOICE. IF ANY RACE IS THE SAME CHASSIS DRAWN, IT'S HEADS UP! BIG BLOCK OR SMALL BLOCK, BAR OR NO BAR DONT MATTER!

5) YES THERE WILL BE A BUY BACK, $500 TO BUY BACK IN TO ALL FIRST ROUND LOSERS ONLY! AGAIN ALL RACES WILL BE DRAWN, BEFORE RACE NO ONE WILL KNOW WHOM THEY WILL BE RACING UNTIL DRAWN!

6) YES ALL CARS, MUST MEET ALL NHRA SAFETY REQUIREMENTS OR $25O DEPOSIT WILL BE LOSS, HELMETS, JACKET AND SO ON.

7) There will be atleast 20 grudge races, for every race is a grudge race and side betting in allowed if both driver's agree! Also after race is over, any and all will be welcome to grudge whomever you think you can handle!! Any car thats running in the grudge race, i would strongly subject you wait to after race to grudge anyone for if you car break your out!!! NO EXCUSES!!

To all interested parties, if race don't take place all money sent will be returned 3 day's after it is posted of race canceled!!

9) Also if it's a rainout, race will be held the following day is what i'm hoping for but i'm waiting to call to tracks about this. But anyone that has pre-registered for the race, will get $50 for hotel from me for the inconvenience. Or $50 gas if we can't have it the following day!

Thats about all i can think of, race will be held sometime in July AT A TRACK IN UPSTATE NY! THX YOU, FOR UR TIME AND SERIOUS REPLIES TO MAKE THIS A PAYDAY FOR ALL!! Talking with track owner's this week, to get a date and find a great track!
twincoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:28 AM   #2
stealthmoderacing
Smoked another BBC

Default Re: Here is a race, i'm trying to kick off! Feedback plz!

1500 entry is way to high of a entry for upstate, NY, also if you get 1,500 X20 = 30,000. where does the other 13,000 go?

Last edited by stealthmoderacing; 01-31-2012 at 10:32 AM.
stealthmoderacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:13 AM   #3
MrRedfish
Smoked another BBC

Talking Re: Here is a race, i'm trying to kick off! Feedback plz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthmoderacing View Post
1500 entry is way to high of a entry for upstate, NY, also if you get 1,500 X20 = 30,000. where does the other 13,000 go?
good question???
Old 01-31-2012, 01:38 PM   #4
twincoupe
Spooled up

May i ask, are you even plan on racing in it? Where will you see 20 or more, real money grudge races at one track and your not down south? There we be grudge racers, from all over the counrty there looking and waiting to race. Now back to your question, runner up will $5,000 and the rest of the field will get the rest! As well as gate cash prizes, i hope that answer's your DUMB question! What part of " All money will go back to racers " didn't either one of you not understand? First off, why are you guy's trying to make this look like personal gain?? I have a little money, and i have a few car's if i wanted to race i'm not for i was hoping to avoid this kind of immature reply. You should be happy someone is trying to make something Upstate, NY, if your not interested in being a part of it just don't reply. Again, i'm asking what would make it better!`
Old 01-31-2012, 02:28 PM   #5
COOK E
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:

english writing lessons for the OP...

It's your lie sir, Tell it how you want it....
Old 01-31-2012, 02:29 PM   #6
stealthmoderacing
Smoked another BBC

he has stated that the rest of the money goes to the racers
Old 01-31-2012, 11:26 AM   #7
93UltraZ
Smoked another BBC

his pocket. lol
Old 01-31-2012, 02:18 PM   #8
slippery440
Launchin

I would be there to watch for sure. We don't get to see this kind of racing here in New York. Have any ideas on what track you will use?
slippery440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:15 PM   #9
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by slippery440 View Post
I would be there to watch for sure. We don't get to see this kind of racing here in New York. Have any ideas on what track you will use?
Thx you, this the point most of them are missing!! We don't get to see or do, much grudgeracing here!! thx's again!
Old 01-31-2012, 02:21 PM   #10
chevydude
Smoked another BBC

Aww Hellz Naw! LMAO! Too much unaccounted for money! So the entries pay for the track and you pay for nothing and make some money?
The Ultimate budget build!!Ford makes it, Chevy shakes it...86 Coupe S/S, BBC Powered 10 to1 489ci very mild..615/.620 flat tapped cam,(Procomp heads)850 alky carb, Powerglide, 4.10's 9" tire.best to date= 1.331 60' & 6.053 @ 112mph 1/8th, Has been 9.90's In the quarter but have not run the quarter since figuring out some issues, Car & motor built by me, Build cost of entire car Just under $5000.00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=kJaN3fgNl1k Still sorting!
chevydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:21 PM   #11
stealthmoderacing
Smoked another BBC

slow down big guy, it wasn't an immature response, it was a honest question where the rest of the money goes. it had nothing to do with your own personal gain. for putting the work into a race i think the promoter should make money. for 2 yes i do have a car that may be more than cabable to race it. however back to what i first said, in this area i highly doubt people are gonna travel up here to grudge race a show like that. its to much money. Hell you can have stock suspension car racing a 800 CI nitrous pro mod and you're just gonna give him the rear tire and the break. it just wont work out. how many grudge races do you go into blind? because thats what this format is. 1500 dollars to go in blind to who knows what you're gonna race. in my opinion people aren't gonna throw 1500 dollars away for that.

Last edited by stealthmoderacing; 01-31-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:37 PM   #12
kingbu
Burnout box

Hell you can have stock suspension car racing a 800 CI nitrous pro mod and you're just gonna give him the rear tire and the break. it just wont work out. how many grudge races do you go into blind? because thats what this format is. 1500 dollars to go in blind to who knows what you're gonna race. in my opinion people aren't gonna throw 1500 dollars away for that.

^^THIS^^
I like what your are trying to do, just dont make an advantage or dis-advantage because of type of car. Put 20 entries in a hat and draw,, everything head-up
kingbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:44 PM   #13
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbu View Post
Hell you can have stock suspension car racing a 800 CI nitrous pro mod and you're just gonna give him the rear tire and the break. it just wont work out. how many grudge races do you go into blind? because thats what this format is. 1500 dollars to go in blind to who knows what you're gonna race. in my opinion people aren't gonna throw 1500 dollars away for that.

^^THIS^^
I like what your are trying to do, just dont make an advantage or dis-advantage because of type of car. Put 20 entries in a hat and draw,, everything head-up
I want to thx you, but i haven't seen a 800ci stock suspenion up this way ever!! The cars we got here, and hopely the ones to come should make this a great race! You have to get down our track, so all that motor or a super fast car has to hook to win!! The ok cars here, so hook and i believe the winner will suprise alot of people!! Say NYC guy's come, then you got chicago guys, my friends from texas are coming, it will be fun and cool to see grudgeracers from all over doing what they do!! Thx's again!
Old 01-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #14
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
slow down big guy, it wasn't an immature response, it was a honest question where the rest of the money goes. it had nothing to do with your own personal gain. for putting the work into a race i think the promoter should make money. for 2 yes i do have a car that may be more than cabable to race it. however back to what i first said, in this area i highly doubt people are gonna travel up here to grudge race a show like that. its to much money. Hell you can have stock suspension car racing a 800 CI nitrous pro mod and you're just gonna give him the rear tire and the break. it just wont work out. how many grudge races do you go into blind? because thats what this format is. 1500 dollars to go in blind to who knows what you're gonna race. in my opinion people aren't gonna throw 1500 dollars away for that.
I didn't ask if you had a car, i asked were you plan on racing in it?? But you answered ur own reply, you said no one will travel way up here to race or put up that kind of money!! THATS MY POINT, WE DON'T GET NO HEAVY HITTERS NO AT ALL! So why wouldn't the little guy, come out and make some great money?? Plus myself and lots of others, have driven down south 13-18 hrs just to watch grudgeracing!! When i have two of the baddest cars around here, i'm not racing in this for i want to stay focused giving the best show i can! But thx you, for sharing!
Old 01-31-2012, 04:00 PM   #15
Greg W.
Pullin gears

What does the OP have against blower and turbo cars? You are seriously limiting the field with two power adders outlawed. 1,500 is also a ton of jack right now.