Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Judgement Day at VMP

182K views 6K replies 64 participants last post by  jimmy riddle 
#1 ·

I wanted to let everyone know about a new Grudge Event we are having at VMP. Saturday April 4th is Judement Day - Smackdown. This even is similar to the No ET Nationals at Milan. It will be a no time event, times will only be shown during our 2 heads up classes (Street Outlaw and Street Boss). There will be 2 VMP employees the time slip booth cutting time slips to ensure only the driver gets to see their time. Crew members will not be allowed to get the slip. I have attached a picture of what the computer operator screen will look like. Only the part of the screen showing will be to make the tree function. Should be a great event. There will be call outs previous to the event as well as at the event. Both cars and bikes are welcome. If you have any questions please e-mail me at mwesler@vmpdrag.com. Check out the event page at http://www.vmpdrag.com/drag/JudgementDaySmackdown.aspx

See less See more
#3 ·
Marc are you guys planning on trying to line up similiar cars?

#4 ·
Hey John,

That day is a wide open grudge day. Come one come all. We won't be matching up anyone. This is a day for call outs and for people who've been running their mouths all off season to settle the score. I know there has been quite a few call outs already. The whole idea is to get a lot of grudge cars at the same spot on the same day, so they can have multiple races rather than running all over the country side to find races. I am sure the Agitators and the Richmond Boys will be there. Also I've heard some of the Carolina boys are looking for to come up and take some money from the VA boys. Great opportunity to settle the score early in the season on a great race track. Track will be on Kill all day!!

#7 ·
#10 ·
Damn looks like you guys are stepping up in a big way!

#13 ·
I want some of that guy that drives the red s-10 truck on FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Now! how the hell am i suppose to bet you on foot with all them NOS drinks that you have drank!:-D

#14 ·
How about 275s against 275s? And i will put the tailgate down:confused:

#17 ·
Yeah thats cool i will cut 1 stage on 1 stage on 1 stage on LOL:smt118

#20 ·
Ryan are you going to run the 275 points series?

#23 ·
few little things but yeah i am ready! just not much work lately (scares me) NO WORK=NO MONEY=NO RACING:smt102

#26 ·
Hey Bill and Marc.............I have great idea for a King of the Hill SB Nitrous Drag Radial on time shootout.

SB Unlimited Nitrous
Any size drag radial
No weight limits
Stock Type Suspension
Wheelie bars allowed
Mufflers

I've got a few hitters that would be interested. Any chance we could get some $$ to put up for this?

#31 ·
I'll give you a call and we'll see what we can put together, I talked with some guys down south and they are game for some SB Nitrous Unlimited Racing.

#29 ·
u dont want nun of this

#34 ·
Damn that sounds like a call out! How much are you guys putting on the line?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.