Yellow Bullet Forums banner

june 18 th thompson roll call

31K views 539 replies 67 participants last post by  jim loveland 
#1 ·
Ok guys we have 2 weeks until the big day :supz:who's coming it should be a great day for all of us
Tom and Denny and koolrayz has worked hard to do this.
even if your car isn't done come support and.or.give guys a hand if needed

See you all on June 18 th

#77 ·
good seeing you there paul :supz: - now that i know you dont like me ill have to clean my act up .

you are taking this smack talk way to personal -but its ok i know your old and you would rather be sitting in your rocking chair watching old Hawaii five O rerunes :party

see ya next sat so bring your A GAME

#80 · (Edited)
well i hate to do this but, this is my official walk of shame that i didnt think i would be doing! but gerry penn, i have nothing for you! i mean NOTHING! after putting another $8000 into my 540 and making 18 pulls on the dyno today,chasing hp and tq that is just not there! i have got to put my f-ing tail between my legs and close my mouth! i should have left my 540 alone. i might have enough power to run 10.50s so that will be my new home! anyone want to buy a pretty boat anchor? oops i mean 565?:smt022

#101 ·
gerry it is single pro-systems carb, running c14

tom, this thing is going to love to see daylight! because the muther is going to stay on the stand untill i can afford to redo the bitch! and that is no time soon!
Dennis If you want pm me all of your specs!!!! You missed something but I will be more than happy to help.

#93 · (Edited)
NEW SPONSOR NEWS

AshtabulaRACING.com has just come on board with "AshtabulaRACING.com Assassin" money for the racer in both the Shearer-Fab 8.90 and Renegade 10.50 classes who takes out the Number 1 Qualifier in their respective class. A $50 assassin bonus is up for grabs in both classes, if the Number 1 Qualifier survives the assassination attempt - he will claim the $50 bounty for himself.

AshtabulaRACING.com is an automotive based website focusing on the automotive scene (drag racing, circle track racing, car shows, tuner events, and the like). They are dedicated to expanding and growing the coverage of all that is high-performance related in the Ohio area by exposing what the area has to offer its members. AshtabulaRACING.com has even provided the Renegade Racing Association with its own forum area, which allows us to further promote our racing series and keep our current followers up to date on the newest Renegade news and information.

Thank you to AshtabulaRACING.com for your support!!!

#94 · (Edited)
Thanks Tom! Just a note, Begining at the July 3rd event, we will kick in another $25 if the winner is a registered user at AshtabulaRacing.com and running the AR decal, that would make it a $75 award.

#97 ·
UPDATED

Remember we have some awesome bonuses awaiting...

Skippy Did It Race Cars - GOODY'S
Goodyear's - LAST MAN STANDING

TI Dyno - 10.50 No. 1 Qualifier Cash
AshtabulaRACING.com - 10.50 'Assassin' Cash

Chumley Motorsports - 8.90 No. 1 Qualifier Cash
Burt Brown Racing Transmissions - 8.90 Fast Reacting Challenge
AshtabulaRACING.com - 8.90 'Assassin' Cash

UltraTECH Racecars - Street Lethal Performance OLS No. 1 Qualifier Cash

Plus...
Johnboy Photography - Winner and Runner-up Photos

and more

#117 ·
this post goes out to one of you trp regulars racers that likes to run your dick licker and spread lies! thanks for going to my engine builder and telling him that im dragging him through the mudd on yellow bullet and say im posting on here that he built me a slug! blaming him for the performance of my motor! thats a crock of f---king bullshit! and you had better hope he dont tell me who you are! because i lost a builder over it! i never one time posted anything bad about my builder. i picked the heads! i picked the cam! i told him what i wanted and he put it together. so why would i come on here and blame him? show me one post where i said anything negative about him you piece of garbage. you straight made up lies so you have something to talk to him about! and there are only a couple of people that knows he built me a motor thanks for spreading lies!:smt023

#125 ·
this post goes out to one of you trp regulars racers that likes to run your dick licker and spread lies! thanks for going to my engine builder and telling him that im dragging him through the mudd on yellow bullet and say im posting on here that he built me a slug! blaming him for the performance of my motor! thats a crock of f---king bullshit! and you had better hope he dont tell me who you are! because i lost a builder over it! i never one time posted anything bad about my builder. i picked the heads! i picked the cam! i told him what i wanted and he put it together. so why would i come on here and blame him? show me one post where i said anything negative about him you piece of garbage. you straight made up lies so you have something to talk to him about! and there are only a couple of people that knows he built me a motor thanks for spreading lies!:smt023
That sucks hope you find out who it is Dennis!! Hate when people run there gums!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.