Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Best Electric Trailer Jack

6K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  SlickVic 
#1 ·
For the 28 foot haulmark. Mine took a dump .

Any ideas?? Getting one with an emergency manual Crank is a must

#6 ·
Best...... Attwood 3500 pound. Cheapest no.
My 10 year old just lost the upper bearing inside the tube. Called Attwood as there was not enough left to match up. The nice lady said I was the first one to need that piece. She had one on the shelf and would send it to me no charge.

#10 ·
I was looking at that one Ted , BTW how did you do yesterday. I didn't qualify for promod but got some good info on the last run..

I'm running the 2500 now and it's just getting slower and slower and finally quit cranking..
Ill take a look at it ..
there's also a brute force 4500 available too.... :)

#11 ·
I have an Ultra Fab..the switch would stick going down but i used that to my advantage until i forgot to unstick it one time and the switch burnt up. Resorted to just twisting the hot wire and grounds depending if i want to go up or down just because im lazy and haven't took time to fix it.

#13 ·
Had them all. The BEST one, by far, is the Bulldog jack: http://www.bulldogproducts.net/content/products.aspx?lvl=2&parentid=7500&catID=7530 &part=0

This thing is quiet as a whisper, rated to over 4000lbs, and best of all, has a drop foot. You pull up, drop the foot, and then you don't have to run the jack more than a foot or so. And if you're like me, and need to jack the trailer up to get the car out smoothly, the drop foot makes it so you can jack it up a ton to get the car out.

I love this thing. I've told everyone I know about it. Best invention since sliced bread.

#16 ·
I got my Bulldog at Glen's Welding up in Lynnwood, but it's made by the Cequent group (Reese, Drawtite, Bargman, etc., etc.) so any trailer shop can get it for you in like a day. Think the distributor locally is Six Robbies. I paid right around $300 for it, as I recall.

#17 ·
I agree, the Bulldog is a good jack. A friend of mine has had one for several years with no problems. I bought a Bulldog this past September and I have only used it 4-5 times, so it is alittle early to tell. I would have to agree with post #13. I got mine off ebay from Mantelli Trailer Sales in NY for a good price.

#21 ·
Just went to harbor frieght and bought would of thier 129$ ones. Reason one being its identical to my ultrafab that i have now, book is same, parts are same everything! My utltrafab the switch burnt up but i twist the wires together to make it go one direction or other. 220 for ultra plus shipping, or 130 for the HF, and i'll use my UF for spare parts!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.