Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Mustang Has Horrible Wreck, Crashed Badly!

19K views 114 replies 71 participants last post by  nitroussbc 
#1 ·
Good news is that CJ (driver) is doing good, just sore as shit of course. Scary as hell wreck but he is tough as nails and the cage did its job so he was able to walk away from this.

#5 ·
Ouch......that was expensive.

He looked totally unfazed ......lucky to be alive, suck that his car is shot.

#21 ·
I was there and witnessed it. I'm very glad to know that CJ is okay. It was bad. Myself, Jason Walden and Scott Clark (aka Clark Bro's Racing) were standing exactly opposite of where the car impacted the guard rail. There was no saving that car. I've seen the videos and have replayed it in my mind many times. It is what it is.

It's easy for anyone to second guess what could have or should have happened. A few of us helped to make sure the car was secure and safe while they got him out, there are a few things that we can all learn from these type of accidents. But the most important thing is to know anything can and will happen. Safety cannot be over stated. Neck restraints, window nets, gloves, securely strapped helmets, engine diapers and anything else I haven't mentioned cannot be overstated.

That was a well built cage that did it's job. Kudos to the builder.

g

#24 ·
Thats bad! It happened so fast there was no time for him to even try and save it. I dont like the guardrails at tracks either but have seen cars hop over concrete also. Regardless, the cage did its job and he is lucky.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.