Yellow Bullet Forums banner

New drag radial forum...

5K views 46 replies 17 participants last post by  WRIGHTRACING 
#1 ·
#11 ·
That's weird. I just plugged your avatar from here into mine on ndrra and it worked fine.

Right click your avatar here on YB, go to properties. Copy the URL address for the pic. On your profile info on ndrra, click the "I have my own pic" button for your avatar, and paste the URL copied from here into the space. Then click change profile. Should work fine. ;)

#18 ·
They are a couple of NSFW/general discussion forums available only to site supporting members.

There needs to be a 235/60/15 forum on there.
I'll let them know. I'm sure it will get on there. 295/55/15 will more than likely be up there soon as well with M/T bringing a new 28" tire to the table at PRI. :cool:

#27 ·
im up for that. :)

thanks for all the support guys/gals. today is the 7th day that we have been going and its looking good so far. i'll have some decals , shirts , & windshield banners ready soon. please remember that all money taken in is going right back into the forum and racing community. we would like to be able to sponsor some radial tire races next year if possible and one day have our very own ndrra radial tire shootout series. thanks everyone.

thanks yb.com for making this a sticky and allowing us to get the word out right here. we do appreciate it very much.

-mike.

#31 ·
Thanks YB for hookin this thread up. I posted this over on LS1Tech and it took them less than 5 minutes to lock it and damn near ban me. Another reason YB stands above the other forums. It's all about the cars and the racers here.....

#39 ·
Just got word today...the guys running the site have been in contact with GoodYear. They are now a vendor for NDRRA. :cool: Lookin better every day. It's gonna be interesting to see what they bring to the table, being we all know they are gonna be itching to get their new drag radials out and about.

RTCTTFMF!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.