Yellow Bullet Forums banner

PAYSO PRODUCTIONS

4K views 32 replies 21 participants last post by  PaysoProductions 
#1 ·
Got to give credit where credit is due. I think you rank right up there in video productions brother. Love the music and how you throw some of these videos together. Start putting some DVD's together man (unless you already are).....Props!!!!

#11 ·
Payso is the man no doubt about it

#15 ·
wow I want to first thank everyone for all the love and respect! Its a lot of hard work in the video world and running back and forth from the 1/8th mile is a work out but I do it cause I love and I do it for the people! I currently have 2 DVD's avalable for purchase and its only two because there both 2-disc sets of the ENTIRE season of everything I edit and record. Lately I have be publishing everything for free on my facebook @ www.facebook.com/PaysoProductions I am also working more and more on my personal website @ www.paysoproductions.com I will continue to bring awesome videos to the table for you guys! Thanks again for everything without you guys there is no me!

#18 ·
wow I want to first thank everyone for all the love and respect! Its a lot of hard work in the video world and running back and forth from the 1/8th mile is a work out but I do it cause I love and I do it for the people! I currently have 2 DVD's avalable for purchase and its only two because there both 2-disc sets of the ENTIRE season of everything I edit and record. Lately I have be publishing everything for free on my facebook @ www.facebook.com/PaysoProductions I am also working more and more on my personal website @ www.paysoproductions.com I will continue to bring awesome videos to the table for you guys! Thanks again for everything without you guys there is no me!

Keep doing what your doing brother....I also liked how in one of your videos there was a altercation between a race and you came in quick to clear that mess up. Good stuff...I plan on getting some videos from you very soon. Currently deployed so once I get back, I will def hit you up!!:supz:

#24 ·
Same here. And job WELL DONE with all your work! Man I have to make the drive next summer from a Canada to watch a No Et event. Great coverage and that's a bad ass event by what you show on your clips. We don't have nothing like that where I am. Some real BAD ASS grudge cars by the looks of it. Makes me wanna just make my project a all out grudge car after watching lol. Again, job WELL DONE!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.