Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Renegade Racers UPDATE YOUR RACECARS BUILD STATUS FOR 2012:

50K views 584 replies 69 participants last post by  chevyIImuch 
#1 · (Edited)
With all the Renegade Racers posting in different threads, about their cars status, WE CAN ALL POST UPDATES FOR OUR CAR BUILDS for the next season, here. Tell everyone what you currently have going on and when you will be ready or just talk smack about each others car, if you want!

My car is moving along slowly but will be gaining momentum soon. It will be at the shop within two weeks to get some welding/fab done by one of The RRA Sponsors (Thanks for coming over today to look at my car)!
My motor will be at the Engine shop within the next two weeks also, for a rebore and I will assemble the bottom end at home and then take it back to my Engine builder, again, who will assemble the top end and it will be ready to go in the car. I should be ready for Summit Motorsports Park opening day Test and Tune in April and for the RRA in May.
I havent decided IF I will continue my build thread or not...for those of you that asked. We will see.....

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF YOUR RRA RACE CAR?

#58 ·
Where are you going to test? Its still February here.

#69 ·
rotator getting balanced. ordered more engine parts. should be a bad ass 340 sb mopar 3200lbs, and 10.50's maybe 9.90 with some juice!

#82 ·
. I bought a ten relay board to manage most of the controls that I mounted in my glove box. I also have a roll bar mounted switch panel. I really like the way the Trans Am dash and console look in the Camaro

More eye candy. I got my All Pro intake and Berry Elbow polished. This thing is a mirror. I still have to find a 1” spacer that I like.

#83 ·
Just got back to work dec 8th after one year of layoff. Got alot of catching up to do. After the house fire back in april, sent the tranny off to get rebuilt. Got that back and got a new Pro X 9.5 turbo converter. Will be sending motor out soon to be put together.

#88 ·
I have not done anything with the car since the Sept, 17th race other than pull the transmission. I lost 3rd gear at that event. Other than rebuilding the trans the only other mod is I'm updating to a 10pt cage from the 8pt and putting a little more stall to the converter and re-working the trans brake set-up to try and get this pig to cut a light.

My son will be driving the car this year.....as long as he shows some responsiblity and keeps his head out of his ass....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.