Yellow Bullet Forums banner

BLACK PEOPLE MEET.COM

13K views 138 replies 74 participants last post by  G-Code 
#1 ·
ok so im watching daytime tv and along comes a commercial for blackpeoplemeet.com . after the commercial ended it hit me. how is this not racist?? for a group of people trying to squash racism and discrimination and strive for equality. they sure do a good job of keeping racism alive. it seems like all discrimination against them is a crime until they see fit to use it to separate themselves and use it to their advantage. if there was ever a white people entertainent channel or a white people only dating service or white only orginazations that were openly advertised they would immediately be labeled racist. :confused:

#2 ·
ok so im watching daytime tv and along comes a commercial for blackpeoplemeet.com . after the commercial ended it hit me. how is this not racist?? for a group of people trying to squash racism and discrimination and strive for equality. they sure do a good job of keeping racism alive. it seems like all discrimination against them is a crime until they see fit to use it to separate themselves and use it to their advantage. if there was ever a white people entertainent channel or a white people only dating service or white only orginazations that were openly advertised they would immediately be labeled racist. :confused:

Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be screaming from the Highest Mountain.

#10 ·
Sounds better than "No Crackas Allowed." Don't you think?

#18 ·
I painted myself black and went to the halloween party as doughboy off of boyz n the hood.

1st Sergeant told me to go home...thats racist :)

#23 ·
its also funny(im watching peoples court right now) how you get these blacks who act all educated and dress in bow ties and hornrimmed glasses and shit but the second the shit hits the fan they come right out of the jungle and start acting all out of controll throwing themselves on the floor pretending they're fainting speaking ebonics....

#36 ·
So these two black guys are riding in the back of the bus and decide that they want to ride in the front with all the white people.

The next day they dress up in their best suits and sit down in the front of the bus with their briefcases. Some of the whites start looking at them kinda funny so one black guy says to the other, "I see you are going to be representing someone in court today in that rape case" The second guy says "yes I am" The first guy then asks him, "are you going to be representing the fuckee or the fucker"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.