Yellow Bullet Forums banner

MOTHER FUCKIN SONOFABITCHIN COCK SUCKERS

6K views 44 replies 30 participants last post by  AnimalMutha 
#1 ·
GOD DAMN RIGHT I'M GONNA TYPE THIS IN CAPS BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO PIMP SLAP THE PISS OUT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. A SEVEN FUCKIN YEAR BAN BECAUSE BP AND OUR CLUSTERFUCK OF A GOVERNMENT CAN'T GET A FUCKIN THING RIGHT!? YOU MOTHER FUCKERS SHOULD ALL BE SHOWN UP FOR RE-EDUCATION. THE ONES WHO SHOW UP GET SHOT, THE ONES THAT DON'T GET HUNTED THEN SHOT. WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DIPSHITS THINKING? DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT THE AVERAGE JOE IS NOT GOING TO BE AFFECTED BY THIS SHIT? I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO WORK OFF SHORE WHO WILL LOSE THIER JOBS NOT TO MENTION ALL THE THIRD TIER FOLKS DOWN THE LINE AND LETS NOT EVEN GET INTO WHAT OPEC HAS IN MIND NOW. I SHOULD SELL MY SHIT AND TAKE UP BONZAI TREE GARDENING. THANKS YOU MOTHERLESS PHUCKS, I HOPE ALL YOUR KIDS END UP ON CRACK AND SELLING ASS ON THE STREET FOR 2 DOLLAR ROCK. :smt070:smt070:smt070

#11 ·
that is a major mystery. The market lost money for three weeks solid and broke even last week. I think this week is a fluke. I wouldn't even think of buying stock for the rest of the year because all of this tax stuff and the 14-man Bi-Partisan panel on deficit reduction report.

Washington was corrupt enough before politicians from Chicago came to town to show them how it is done.

They're all liars and crooks.

#13 ·
GOD DAMN RIGHT I'M GONNA TYPE THIS IN CAPS BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO PIMP SLAP THE PISS OUT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. A SEVEN FUCKIN YEAR BAN BECAUSE BP AND OUR CLUSTERFUCK OF A GOVERNMENT CAN'T GET A FUCKIN THING RIGHT!? YOU MOTHER FUCKERS SHOULD ALL BE SHOWN UP FOR RE-EDUCATION. THE ONES WHO SHOW UP GET SHOT, THE ONES THAT DON'T GET HUNTED THEN SHOT. WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DIPSHITS THINKING? DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT THE AVERAGE JOE IS NOT GOING TO BE AFFECTED BY THIS SHIT? I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO WORK OFF SHORE WHO WILL LOSE THIER JOBS NOT TO MENTION ALL THE THIRD TIER FOLKS DOWN THE LINE AND LETS NOT EVEN GET INTO WHAT OPEC HAS IN MIND NOW. I SHOULD SELL MY SHIT AND TAKE UP BONZAI TREE GARDENING. THANKS YOU MOTHERLESS PHUCKS, I HOPE ALL YOUR KIDS END UP ON CRACK AND SELLING ASS ON THE STREET
FOR 2 DOLLAR ROCK. :smt070:smt070:smt070

Yep I agree 100% This is more of our government creating work for themselves and we the people are gonna get fucked.

#18 ·
#19 ·
#35 · (Edited)
lol hasnt drilling off floridas coast ALWAYS been banned?? I think around 1990 or so it was passed to federally protect floridas coast till 2022 against drilling. Obama was thinking of lifting the ban before the BP crap took placee. I dont think anyone is gonna loose there job. Look at all them oil rigs south of that are gonna be closed!!

#39 · (Edited)
this affects proposed drilling on the atlantic coast, not gulf operations, rig inspection regulations need to be tightened way up before we allow atlantic drilling, if we had another explosion like the transocean tragedy on the atlantic side the gulf stream would pull whatever was flowing all the way up the east coast.

just my opinion, i`ve spent 8 years in the oil field and I agree with drilling as much of our own oil as we can, but if it can`t be done safely it shouldnt be done at all.

#44 ·
I'm offshore right now, or at least in transit to the North Red sea in Egypt, but we've never been able to drill there, in about 92 Chevron did a test well I was on and that's the only well I know of that was drilled off of the florida coast in a very long time.

#45 ·
I say drill all the fuckin oil , what are we saving it for? When it's all gone than we use another fuel type, who knows the next generation of fuels might be better on the environment. I'd trust American platforms with American workers over any other , just saying. fuck China you think they'd care about safety standards while drilling off the Fl keys? They make toys that kill children with toxic materials and poisons in the dog food they send us. What does BHO do? he fucking bows to them!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.