September 17th - TRP - RENEGADE RACING

28K views 533 replies 54 participants last post by  jonesy1 
#1 ·
Al Matuska "Blaze" Quoted from the News Thread

Everybody sing

Oh what a night....
Late September back at TRP.....
Was a shitty time for me...

Great show of cars... great show (got to watch the whole thing) and killer track

#145 ·
Gtone don't waist your breath all he does is run his mouth,no show for nothing. Sucks having to much horse power :(

Its ok Charlie you me and al are still in it :)

#151 ·
I just have a few things to say about the show Saturday WOW! I don't think it could have gone much better,well for Al ,Gerry and Charlie it could but thats racing when qualifying really has to count.The racing was very close and it will continue to get closer at the Oct. 8 show. Sorry to see John [punk ass] go though his ordeal but there are plenty of people who are willing to help a racer in need.To all that helped out Tom, Crystal,Charlie,Chris K.the show went very smooth,[except way to many people by the burnout box]we were called out on that a couple of times,that just means we have a lot of interested people in the RRA.

#153 ·
ATTENTION ALL RACERS...ATTENTION ALL RACERS...IMPORTANT NEWS UPDATE

Party at my house this Friday, I host an annual Pre-Grape Jamboree Party, for those of you who don't know the Grape Jamboree is a huge festival taking place on Sat and Sun here in Geneva.

If interested in coming out pm me for my address and details

#156 ·
another great night!!! never expected to that turn out for the RRA(esp 8.90)... think that needs to be the show right there for Next Years Independence EVE!
got to wondere if the 8.90 and ols guys were holding out for the RRA/Asphalt wars combo... figuring the track would be at its tightest! Kudos to you all, even got called to the Principles Office by Mr Cowle-LOL it is sll good. !

Kool rayz- too bad your car would start in the final cause it would have been a great finale... I guess its a good thing for you and your 8.90 peeps that all you guys had to worry was about the electric/air shifters and dont have guys in your class with 3 shifters...lol- You are a class act, and was great meeting you.

Was great meeting the Wanna be Warren Johnson, Hope its not hurt to bad...
Bad Monte...and the Mrs. was cool to see you hangout all weekend... think that car has 10.20s in that air if you loose the sissy sticks- just saying...l
Looking forward again, hopefully its not to cold out on friday...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.