Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Obama desecrates the American flag!

4K views 45 replies 36 participants last post by  Fuzzy Nuts 
#1 ·
Has anybody seen the campain poster this piece of shit made in the image of the US flag? I can't post a link from this phone, but search it out. It'll make you mad!

Obama loves America like OJ loved Nicole......

#20 ·
Last night on the news they are saying that obama is going to release the blind sheik who was the mastermind of the first trade center bombings and other terrorist acts in new york back to egypt.They said it won't happen till after the election if ever.Don't know if this will happen or just a election time rumor but if true this country should stand up and fight this !!!!!!!!!!

#23 ·
''Reaction on social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook has been overwhelmingly negative.''

^^It's got the Ghay's attention all right^^

#30 ·

This is what everyone is pissed about. How is this descecration? He didn't take an American flag & put his logo on it. He didn't even autograph it like this guy. http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/president_bush_defaces_flag/

Also there isn't 13 stripes. It is an artist depiction of a flag with similarities to the American lag.

Is this the best you guys can do? This logo isn't gonna change an election. Not enough for Romney to win if he continues to be stupid on tape or in front of a camera.

#31 ·

This is what everyone is pissed about. How is this descecration? He didn't take an American flag & put his logo on it. He didn't even autograph it like this guy. http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/president_bush_defaces_flag/

Also there isn't 13 stripes. It is an artist depiction of a flag with similarities to the American lag.

Is this the best you guys can do? This logo isn't gonna change an election. Not enough for Romney to win if he continues to be stupid on tape or in front of a camera.
Here let me help you >

#38 ·
Are you friggin' kidding me??? There are twice as many clips of your beloved leader talking stupid or making behind the scene comments that weren't meant to be overheard it's unreal!! You're all just to brainwashed to see it!
How about his sidekick Biden?? That moron is the most embarrassing excuse for a VP I've ever seen!! Romney is just telling it like he sees it and to be honest, most of it is true!! You phukers just want more Government in your lives and want Redistribution of wealth because you can't make it big on your own or you feel sorry for those who weren't born smart enough to be wealthy!! I guess I wasn't born smart enough to be wealthy because I'm not but I don't hold that against those who are! It just means if I want to be I need to work harder, learn a trade that can make me more money or get off my ass, go back to school, study hard and get a degree in something that will allow me to make more money. I don't want anyone handing it to me, I want to earn it on my own, the way it should be!!!! Something you Libs seem to not be able to grasp!

#39 ·
Dan, you can't use good reasoning or explain it to the people who don't want to get it. They have no idea of the concept of making it on their own. They have the mentality of someone owing them something for whatever reason. Most think they should be members of mensa. lol

#40 ·
The rage over the real resemblance to the flag that is being sold on Obama's official sight is rediculous! Some of you need to go find a life! This kinda stuff is done every day by political figures, nothing new.. Wow, hate Obama or love him, this country is going in the dumper!

The dumbing of America is complete!! The elites have succeeded in dumbing down most of the general population!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.