Yellow Bullet Forums banner

nitrous engine builder

9K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  665 jeep 
#1 ·
hey guys I race a tube chassis mud drag jeep with a N/A 12degree 665 sunset motor that only has 8 passes on it. I'am looking to take it somewhere with in driving distance in the next couple weeks to convert it over with 2 kits. I live in northern West Virginia so i'am in driving distance to a bunch of them just looking for some advise or recommendations. Here is who came to mind for me in no certain order, any info would be helpful.

sonny's - par - fulton - buck

#3 ·
Seidle Racing Engines you can't go wrong straight up loyal & honest.

BC

#5 ·
Thanks mike, we are going to PAR this Saturday with 2 N/A builds a 12degree 706 and a 600inch A headed ford motor for 2 of my good friends, that's why i'am was trying to get any info for mine before we pull out. I have no complaints with sunset, was just looking to find a place I could just deliver it.

#12 ·
hey guys I race a tube chassis mud drag jeep with a N/A 12degree 665 sunset motor that only has 8 passes on it. I'am looking to take it somewhere with in driving distance in the next couple weeks to convert it over with 2 kits. I live in northern West Virginia so i'am in driving distance to a bunch of them just looking for some advise or recommendations. Here is who came to mind for me in no certain order, any info would be helpful.

sonny's - par - fulton - buck
Billy Albert...used to be buck head engine builder....close to you @wytheville,va. build me a 632 on two @2450 4.16/172.

#17 · (Edited)
Ok guys, just got back from dropping off 2 engines at PAR, on our way home we looked up Billy Albert's address in Va. Come to find out it was only 7 or 8 miles off the interstate so we rolled in unexpected around 4pm on a Saturday, shop was closed but Billy was there. He did not hesitate to unlock the door and show us around his Super Clean shop. Never heard of Albert's until you guy's told me and I'am glad you did, loading the motor up and delivering on the 20th of dec. Again, Thanks for the guy's that took the time to respond.

#21 ·
Ok guys, just got back from dropping off 2 engines at PAR, on our way home we looked up Billy Albert's address in Va. Come to find out it was only 7 or 8 miles off the interstate so we rolled in unexpected around 4pm on a Saturday, shop was closed but Billy was there. He did not hesitate to unlock the door and show us around his Super Clean shop. Never heard of Albert's until you guy's told me and I'am glad you did, loading the motor up and delivering on the 20th of dec. Again, Thanks for the guy's that took the time to respond.
Careful....of the 666! LOL:)

#18 ·
It's late now, but no one mentioned BES. I'm not sure how far it would be for you though. They are just outside of Cincinnati OH.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.