Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Viking Shocks

297K views 631 replies 206 participants last post by  rickbr 
#1 ·
Anyone have any experience with them? Looking at their DA rears for my camaro

#5 ·
Think it's a guy that broke away from QA1, off on his own now.

#11 ·
Can you guys elaborate on why they arent good or why they arent as good as the competition?

Im in the market for some decent DA shocks or coil overs and My car is just a street car with plans of maybe a few track days.

Im running a 295/65/15 mt drag radial and ive been told that a Double Adjustable shock is a must for a drag radial car.

Im not building a 7 sec 1/4 mile car, would these be a good choice? I like the fact that they are local to me in Minnesota

#12 ·
I just put a pair on the back of my S10 a couple weeks ago. Only been out twice but they are a shit ton better than the Competition Engineering 3 ways I had. Super nice people to work with. I just picked up a fox body project and i'll more than likely go with ViKing again.

#20 ·
Several local guys use them and love them....and I just put a set of their coil overs on the front of my S-10. I'm looking forward to trying them out tomorrow! :supz:

#27 ·
BUMP...Buddy of mine is looking at a set of them for the rear of his Fox...I told him if they had 19 ways of adjustment each way they are probably a copy of QA-1's, and I have some friends who had really bad experience with them...But what are those who are using them recently thinking? How are they performing?

#28 ·
#29 ·
They work awesome. Fit and finish are amazing and the price is right.

I went 9.6 in my 3800 lb tank on 275's

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great adjustable shock. The owners were great to deal with as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.