Yellow Bullet Forums banner

scam scam on my super ch. mustang for sale

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  72vega 
#1 · (Edited)
Had a new member hit me up on a pm. about my fox body for sale he wanted me to pay for shipping before he paid for the car through Pay Pal it seems that i called his bluff i told him that i had a friend that picks cars all over the world and i can save him money on shipping now lol he has not emailed back yet anything so if this sgt james mateo hits anybody up be care full anyway check my add in the classified section if your looking at mustang,s

#4 ·
I am a Dr., on a ship, recently divorced, work over seas for the goverment, I want to buy your "item" for my son, I will have my agent arrange shipping and will either pay with Pay Pal or from my Nigerian account.

#12 ·
ya i got a few my self on my mustang hear i copied and pasted some of the emails i got check this out 1. Sorry for the late response. Please I don't have time to come have a look cause of my Job transfer, I'll take care of that by engaging the services of a mover hence I'll be sending a check to cover the cost and it'll be delivered via United Parcel Service, so I'll need you to provide me with the following information below to facilitate the mailing of the check, be aware that UPS does not deliver to P.O box addresses..

1.Your full name
2.Your mailing address be it residential or office
3.Your cellphone number.
4.Final Price

I'll have my mover come over for the pick up as soon as you have cashed the check. I'll appreciate it if you take down the ad from CL so as to be rest assured that I'm in hold of the item, I hope to read from you shortly. Best Regards 2.I was just about to pay when i had this problem with the pick up, the shipping company says i will need to pay for the pick up before they can schedule a pick up time, they charged me $1,000 for pick up and delivery and payments for pick up made through them is made to their corporate international headquarters which is in United State and the payments is made through western union money transfer, i will add $1,100 to the money i will send through PayPal as the western union charges and as soon as i have made the payments, i will email you and let you know and please i will need you to help me send the money to my pick up agent Hq in the US through western union money transfer, this can be done from any post office ,there is always western union money transfer section in most post offices or at the bank. I would have done it myself but we cant bring some of our personal effects along, i am a little incapacitated.....I will appreciate your help here 3. Thanks for your prompt e-mail, it was just exactly what i want and can you assure me that i will not be disappointed buying this from you. I am really interested in purchasing your ad. Am a merchant marine and am offshore right now, I will appreciate if you can email me with more picture of it as i won't be able to see this in person. I want you to answer this question about the item;4.Am satisfied with the pics and I want to buy for my father in
United Kingdom but am at work right now on the sea as Marine
Engineer,I will not be able to come take a look but I will arrange for
the Courier Agent to inspect on my behalf..Do you have a PayPal
account because I can only transfer from my PayPal account if you wish
to proceed you can set up an account www.paypal.com
Regard 5. Thanks for your prompt e-mail, it was just exactly what i want and can you assure me that i will not be disappointed buying this from you. I am really interested in purchasing your ad. Am a merchant marine and am offshore right now, I will appreciate if you can email me with more picture of it as i won't be able to see this in person. I want you to answer this question about the item .aint that something all scamers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.