Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Josh Klugger's Drag Radial car STOLEN!!!!

268K views 2K replies 472 participants last post by  DHR Darren 
#1 ·
In Ocala, FL. I've posted pictures of it below. It's got a ProLine 450ci Small Block Ford in it, Holeshot Wheels, Twin Pro Mod turbos, Tial60 gates, BS3, MSD 7531, Racepak Dash and V300 logger, Chris Alston Chassisworks Rearend, shocks and suspension components, carbon driveshaft, Aerospace brakes, Powerglide with Coan Converter and Dual Stroud Launcher chutes. It's also got a Dan Neumann Race Cars cert. tag rivited to the cage on the drivers side bar by the drivers shoulder. If it's been removed it would most likely still have the holes there. The cert. is #00013 It was apparently stolen this morning and transferred to another trailer.
If you see anything suspicious please call Josh at 352-266-9165 or me at 352-484-7816.

See less See more
#12 ·
You have got to be kidding me?? Has to be someone that knows about the car. I will keep an eye out for anything suspicious up here around Gainesville.

#16 ·
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!!! Somebody find those motherfuckers and string their asses up!!!:-damnit I've seen the power of the bullet before on this kinda shit, hopefully it will work for Josh!!!

Good luck Josh!
Bob

#244 ·
Agreed, plus the power of YB to the Front MF'S and Thieves to the back!

I would also suggest if the owner has any serial no.s off any major parts maybe you might catch them selling a 7531 off it or something along them lines. You have to think who ever took it took it out of the area at least 100 mi?? Just a guess. Good luck hope you catch em.:rolleyes:

#28 ·
Un Fuckin Believeable.... Was it stoolen from Hurricane in Jax or locally in Ocala? Either way its taken. What a fucking joke. Do people really think they can get away with this shit? I feel bad for Josh, hes a nice dude and always takes a moment to chat at the track. I wish you the best buddy. I will keep a eye open and a ear to the ground.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.