Yellow Bullet Forums banner

OKC "405" were are the fastest in every state but Illinois !!!

54K views 468 replies 117 participants last post by  NHodge 
#1 ·
So, when you lose against the 405 spinning your tires... Oh well, it's cause they suck?

But when the shoe is on the other foot???

#375 ·
Not that it matters but the truck has stock rails up front with bolt in a arms.

#385 ·
Dave, Shawn and Tuff wouldn't stand a chance in NMCA Super Street. I'd love to see a car like Mark Micke's make a pass on the street.

Maybe the OK guys screwed themselves up. They torched VHT on asphalt, that just brings all the oil out. Doing that on concrete works though.

I personally think if those Chi cars that Tony picked all went down to OKC only Tuff has a shot, the rest are all 10.5 cars and they will all get tore up.

#395 ·
shoebox need to tattoo okc dick on his tongue:-gay the way he has their dick stuck in his mouth . Poor kid is obsessed

#397 ·
3 Lug vs. Derek would be a riot. If there was unedited/unscripted shit talking between three lug and Drag it would be the most comical thing in the world. The OKC guys wouldn't know how to respond to those two.

3 lug vs Derek,
Tuff vs Dave,
Donye vs Murder Nova,
Team SVO vs Chief,
Hutnick vs Monza,
TurboGT vs Doc
... and the rest on their list could be scrapped up by the KOTS Jr. cars. lol This is obviously just a dream scenario but heck, it could happen on the track?

#402 ·
Hahah well I'd like to see someone approach Donye although, correct me if I'm wrong but he stated last year that he wouldn't do another no prep event? Or maybe it was something with small tires I'm not sure. So I doubt he would do shit on the street. We have plenty of cars for the street obviously. However, OKC can claim whatever they want. We know they go to the track and I would think it would be a PACKED HOUSE with Chi-town vs. Oklahoma. I can guarantee their will be street action to follow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.