Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Who won SX sat nite??????

3K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  quick67bird 
#1 ·
OH THATS RITE DUNGEY DID ON A Kindergarten Training Machine!!!!!!!!! What do all the haters have to say now!!!!!!! hahahahahah.....
And Stewart....on his head as usual:p

#2 ·
Can't wait to see what this does for Ryan's confidence! In all honesty Villopoto was the fastest guy on the track. From last to 3rd is insane. I hope it ends up being a 4 or 5 rider dogfight all the way to the end.

#21 ·
Can't wait to see what this does for Ryan's confidence! In all honesty Villopoto was the fastest guy on the track. From last to 3rd is insane. I hope it ends up being a 4 or 5 rider dogfight all the way to the end.

Insane indeed. RJ is the only rider I know of who went from last to first in the LA Colusuem in '88 I think. Killer ride....I lost my voice that night.

G

#4 ·
just shows that dungey has the speed when out front. he just needs to be more aggresive and get thru the pack faster when he needs to.
you can't let the leaders get away while your stuck behind midpack riders if you expect to be on the podium. i hope this helps him build some monentum. becuase R.V. is gonna be tuff when he's not on the ground. oh and KTMTTFMFR'S sorry i had to throw that in.

#5 ·
just shows that dungey has the speed when out front. he just needs to be more aggresive and get thru the pack faster when he needs to.
you can't let the leaders get away while your stuck behind midpack riders if you expect to be on the podium. i hope this helps him build some monentum. becuase R.V. is gonna be tuff when he's not on the ground. oh and KTMTTFMFR'S sorry i had to throw that in.
Lol,now if they could just get Allesi on the podium this year!

#9 ·
luck is a very big part of the game, bad luck has lost more than a few championships........................

G

#29 ·
Stewart is on fast stuff. You are 100% correct with what you said. If he get's out front early no one will touch him but if he is mid pack after the start he self destructs.

When he was kicking everyone's but a few years back he was on edge all the time and I don't think many were on his level of speed then. But now a few can hang and it shows.

I'm a Bubba fan but just don't understand why he don't just pace himself and just out ride the guy's in front of him to make it up. He really needs to get his starts right if he wants to give RV a race.

As for Dungey. He is the real deal. I feel him and Reed get the most done off of skill. Those 2 guys are always calm and can hang with Bubba & RV so that say's something. If RV & Bubba could keep the stuff up they would be 1 and 2 every race but that rarely happens. Reed and Dungey are always just waiting to see who screws up and snags it then but don't ride over their abilities.

#32 ·
Stewart is on fast stuff. You are 100% correct with what you said. If he get's out front early no one will touch him but if he is mid pack after the start he self destructs.

When he was kicking everyone's but a few years back he was on edge all the time and I don't think many were on his level of speed then. But now a few can hang and it shows.

I'm a Bubba fan but just don't understand why he don't just pace himself and just out ride the guy's in front of him to make it up. He really needs to get his starts right if he wants to give RV a race.

As for Dungey. He is the real deal. I feel him and Reed get the most done off of skill. Those 2 guys are always calm and can hang with Bubba & RV so that say's something. If RV & Bubba could keep the stuff up they would be 1 and 2 every race but that rarely happens. Reed and Dungey are always just waiting to see who screws up and snags it then but don't ride over their abilities.
Very true. Dungey does have to get more aggressive when challenging for the lead though. He rides clean, but sometimes when you are vying for position you have to exert your dominance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.