Yellow Bullet Forums banner

fFASTLANE RACE CARS A IS A THIEF

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  marko1 
#1 ·
I THINK ITS BULLSHIT THAT PROMOD ZONE AN PROMODIFIEDS US POSTED A N BOSTED A BOUT FASTLANE RACE CARS AN CHRIS RUSSO THIRD IN POINTS WHEN THE GUY STANDING ON THE LEFT IS A THIEF HE TOOK ELLIS VIAL FOR 47,000 AN ME 4 20,000 AN ROD BURGESS 4 SOME . HIS NAME IS LAYNE LEOUFFER IN MYTLEBEACH . HE HAD MY CAR 18MTHS AN I PICK IT UP I HAD TO PUSH IT THE TRAILER ON A ENGINE STAND . DONT DEAL WITH HIM. HIS DAYS ARE NUMBER .THERE ALOT MORE TO THIS STORY . IVE BEEN TOLD ARE PARTS ARE PUT ON RUSSO CAR . WHEN PICK MY CAR IT HAD USED PARTS ON IT. MISSING 4 SETS OF TIRES 4000 IN TITANIUM COMPLETE FLOATER REAR , SPRINGS
ANTI ROLL BARS HOOD SCOOP UNFINISH WHEELIE BARS THE LIST GOES ON. DURING THE WHOLE 18MTHS KEPT SAYING EVERRYTHIND THERE DONT DO ANY BUSSINESS

#8 ·
Layne Leoffler of Fastlane Racecars is a Theif,if you deal with him you will get Screwed. Mark is telling the truth Layne Leoffler has taken advantage of Mark just like he did me.
The day after Easter I picked up my stuff from Fastlane Racecars and took it to K&K Precision Doorcar Technoligies,on the way home I called Mark and told him Layne Leoffler"Fastlane Racecars
was lying to him and he too needed to get his car,but Layne Leoffler had him convinced I was wrong.Guess What?Mark too got screwed!!!
This man Layne Leoffler needs to be stopped,I am comitted to getting my money back as is Mark and others.
We will have our day in Court soon.I Pray it goes Federal.
Do Not Deal With Fastlane Racecars "Layne Leoffler"you will get Screwed!!!!
If you really want an honest Chassis Shop dedicated to Racers I recomend K&K Precision.

Ellis & Kim Vial Motorsports
ADRL Pro-Xtreme #119

#9 ·
#16 ·
he called the cops night i showed up . called his buddy pewee as one of his heavys it was joke the minute i shut the door down the police showed up, im going to take care of it, he race with chris russo so he has show his face at the next ihra race an ill be there . i might get throw out. but ill get piece of him . his famous words to me when he was fucking ellis vial was he cant get nothing from me everything is in his dads name .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.