Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Before You Think about Racing at Numidia...

102K views 346 replies 125 participants last post by  10sec81Malibu 
#1 ·
In case none of you all don't know about it, this past weekend at one of their bracket races one of the Dimino (track owner) kids ended up knocking out the starter because his brother lost in eliminations. No need for it and straight up hit him with a cast on his arm. Several friends of mine who race there saw this. The guy used to be the starter for Maple Grove for years, and then started working for Dimino and has been the last few years. The starter has had 3 strokes too. One of the nicest guys you would ever meet. This is some of the most fucked up shit I've ever heard and a lot of bracket racers are going to start finding a new place to race.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Not sure if this kind of thing would sway your decision on racing at a track.

I'm letting everyone know about this.

#4 ·
Terrible story if thats the way it went down. I`ve never been there but I know the Diminos have invested a lot of money and time revitalizing the track and getting it up to date. I know Bobby Dimino for a long time, a racer thru and thru, would give you the shirt off his back. He`s a very smart and fair man, I`m sure something like this won`t happen again.

#219 ·
Terrible story if thats the way it went down. I`ve never been there but I know the Diminos have invested a lot of money and time revitalizing the track and getting it up to date. I know Bobby Dimino for a long time, a racer thru and thru, would give you the shirt off his back. He`s a very smart and fair man, I`m sure something like this won`t happen again.
should not have happened in the first place!.......

#6 ·
Lots of low class thugs anymore, no values, morals, or respect for one another. And people wonder why this country is going down the shitter !
Looks like the son, has sure screwed the old man and his tracks reputation.
The racers need to get together and teach the punk a daum lesson he won't forget....an good ole group beatdown, head stompin, ass kickin !!...and after they are done, let the starter get the last punch for the finishing touch :mad:

#11 ·
His kids have an attitude problem. Bracket finals in 2010 I think at US13. His opponent 3rd round or so had "excessive braking" on the top end that it created a little smoke. Well he whined and bitched about it and got back in the bracket finals after that and she got tossed. Her husband wanted to knock him out bad.

I said the same thing though Pony, that if I was there and saw that I would of chased him down. Supposedly he disappeared after he hit him.

#16 ·
Not cool!

#26 ·
So his brother lost a round. Exactly what does that have to do with the starter? I can smell the ink on the papers from here as a lawyer draws up the suit.

#29 ·
Post from his wife on facebook last night....

Terry Summers Can someone please tell me what happened yesterday. Right now mike is at the emergency room. At the hospital. His face is black and blue and the one side of his face is cut up. Also he says his neck is hurting real bad and he don't feel right I would appreciate. Any info please

#32 ·
Post from his wife on facebook last night....

Terry Summers Can someone please tell me what happened yesterday. Right now mike is at the emergency room. At the hospital. His face is black and blue and the one side of his face is cut up. Also he says his neck is hurting real bad and he don't feel right I would appreciate. Any info please
God bless him and help him through this time of senselessness !!

They need to press charges asap !! This should not be taken lightly, heads should roll over this crap !

#31 ·
Because vinny (other son) got put in left lane instead of right lane like he wanted and the kraiser mopar in right lane was leaking antifreeze at waterbox
x but his rad cap was just loose so by the time we cleaned the antifreeze up the car was fixed and stopped leaking so he ran. Mike didnt know about it cuz
s he was cleaning water off startn line well after that race, vinny started bitching which got bob pissed so vinny's one brother came out of bobs office
and snapped on mike calling him a fucking liar and he knew exactly wat was going on (when mike didnt). Mike said "i didnt know about that cus i was cleaning

starting line and if this is how you are, you can shove your job up your ass" and mike turned his back towards vinny's brother and he ran up and jump
ed on the barrier came down and punched mike on the side of the face screaming like an idiot! Mike never saw it coming

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.