Yellow Bullet Forums banner

July 23rd RENEGADE RACING

31K views 476 replies 61 participants last post by  gerry 
#1 ·
July 23rd at Thompson Raceway Park in Thompson, Oh. The Renegade Racing Association will be back in action for round 3 of 'Heads-up' STREET CAR racing excitement. The series caters to street-type vehicles with 2 heads-up style index classes and 1 heads-up class pitting drag radial tires vs. true 10 inch tires. The RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION has grown in popularity with both fans and its competitors due to its close 'Heads-up style' racing and the excitement of street racing [though now held at the track]. The July 23rd race is held in conjunction with TRP's normal bracket racing program.

MORE CASH AND MORE PRIZES UP FOR GRABS

WHO'S IN????

Racers and fans, lets support your local racing series and get to the track.

#44 ·
well if clarky shows up and cooper shows up damn we will be set :) but i think we lost chumley :( guess we will see sat when its 95 :(

#46 ·
i think he has engine issues plus his car way all over the place -he told me he needed to look into it then -had engine issues

#47 ·
Well, I missed only one race last summer an it looks like I'm gonna have to miss the 23rd race this summer too. Sorry to everyone! I hate to sit out but I got 8 days of work till summer vacation an we're busy as a one legged man in an azz kickin contest an Mrs Z will be pissed if I work into vacation at all. The Z needs some work an no time to do it right now too. I'll make the August race at Quacker City with no problem that I see. Hope you all have a good time next Saturday, I might get out to help lil Z race but thats about the only time off I'll get the next week. I'll be at slippery Quacker City next month to give someone a drag race. My junk on hooks on a dirt road. MrZ.

#49 ·
My car's ready to go, other than a last minute shock change perhaps. I still haven't decided what to do about that. Wasn't worried about it until I heard it was supposed to be 90 plus degrees on Saturday. I'm either gonna spend the $500 on shocks and come out Saturday, or I'm gonna save my money and go fishing like we did today....

#54 ·
Well ran into a problem hood blew open on the truck smashed windsheild and roof. will be cutting roof off tonight roof will be here tomorrow put it back on glass people will be there friday if everything goes as plan i will be racing saturday.

#103 ·
Jim; Sorry to hear about your luck! But I have faith in you and your Dad. The both of you do some of the finest body work I have ever seen! We saw the beautiful job you guys did on that GTO! Sue & I have our fingers crossed! Looking forward in watching you race! Burt & Sue Brown :smt039

#63 ·
2011 points standings after two races.

al matuska-19
paul suloff-18
big charlie-16
gary moore-13
gerry penn-12
don turner-11
larry reese-11
ray litz -11
brian chumley-10
jim getsy-6
bob getsy-5
jamal merriweather-5

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.