Yellow Bullet Forums banner

New CARBON Parts for 1st Gen Camaro / Firebird

9K views 30 replies 21 participants last post by  wheelie 
#1 ·
We've got some new Carbon Fiber parts for 1st Gen Camaro and Firebird!

Carbon Door Panels for '68-69 Camaro/Firebird
.... save big time weight over stock door panels!! You can also install the stock trim (see the photo) for a custom look too.

Carbon Fiber Wing for '67-68 Camaro/Firebird
Craig Ondrick has been doing the testing on this one, and it looks great on his car!
The wing, wicker, and spill plates can be trimmed to your liking, if you choose to do so, other wise you can install the wing in this form.....

See less See more
#9 ·
Carbon Fiber Wing for '67-68 Camaro/Firebird
Craig Ondrick has been doing the testing on this one, and it looks great on his car!
The wing, wicker, and spill plates can be trimmed to your liking, if you choose to do so, other wise you can install the wing in this form.....

I'm going to do a little trimming / tweaking on the spill plates and wicker eventually to customize it a bit to the car. I wanted to show that it comes with plenty of material to fit it to the car and make some changes if the customer wants. The beauty of carbon is its super easy to trim if one desires. A flap wheel on a die grinder works great. Also, its hard to see in the pics but the top has a molded edge on the sides and back for mounting the spill plates and wicker so extra brackets and a bunch of screws aren't necessary to put everything together.

#10 · (Edited)
Gotta get me some of them door panels......they will look great with the carbon dash. I see the Mustang stuff on the website....where are the first gen Camaro parts?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.