Yellow Bullet Forums banner

looks like Ohio Valley will be my new track

8K views 35 replies 16 participants last post by  superned 
#1 ·
I work for Ford in Ohio and. Transferring to louiville next spring. Right now I race at Norwalk.

#8 ·
I was considering a transfer to LAP but decided to stay at KTP, hopefully enough people transfer so I can go to days. I live in Indiana, about a 30-40 minute drive to work. 45 minutes to the Valley and about 1:15 to US 60 in Hardinsburg. Jason

#13 ·
Jefferson county is louisville, shephersvile and mt. washington are bullit county. Shephersville is pretty decent and growing, mt. washington is nice but I prefer shepherdsville. From shepherdsville its a short trip up 65 to lap and the valley from shep is east on hwy 44 to dixie hwy. Its about as easy as it gets.
There are a quite a few bad ass cars in that little town and Darren at fast chassis does some damn fine work. Good luck with the move.
I have a lot of family in the area as I grew up around there.

If you are buying a house make sure to ask some locals about flooding and get some insurance.

#20 ·
jeff
if you need some help finding a house I live in mt washington and
race at ohio valley & hardinsburg. mt. washington is located on hwy 44 and it ends close to the track. it is 23 miles to dixie highway then go left 2 miles to the track:cool:. I moved here from jefferson county because I wanted my kids to go to school at the end of my street. some kids in jefferson county ride for several hours to and from school each day.

#21 ·
jeff
if you need some help finding a house I live in mt washington and
race at ohio valley & hardinsburg. mt. washington is located on hwy 44 and it ends close to the track. it is 23 miles to dixie highway then go left 2 miles to the track:cool:. I moved here from jefferson county because I wanted my kids to go to school at the end of my street. some kids in jefferson county ride for several hours to and from school each day.
cool for thanks for the offer . i think we might try to rent a house first till we learn the area .

#22 ·
call when you get to town if you want some help reguarding the racing in the area.I can take you to fast chassis and a few other cool racing places too.
louisville metro gov't
likes to send out free information about the city to people wanting to move to this area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.