Yellow Bullet Forums banner

****The KUBE X15 Has Arrived****

6K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Hang_On 
#1 · (Edited)
If you’ve been reading the online alternative press on the web, you’ve heard that this device actually exists. Designed by Rektor Siegle, the KUBE nuclear reactor can generate 1000KHGz of power, endlessly! Can power an entire city the size of Ohio for 50 Years...
Based on technology originally developed for the exploration of Mars, the KUBE X-15 uses newer clean nuclear energy.
Of course, this amazing breakthrough will disrupt markets around the world. Especially in the Middle East. Thus the secrecy of this message.

See less See more
#5 ·
Kris McAllister · Top Commenter · Tampa, Florida
As a beta tester of this product, I have to give it generally a favorable review. My local power company is actually sending me checks monthly in such an amount that it covers my rent. However, the downside is that my cat really loves to sleep on top of it since it is nice and warm, recently he has grown an extra tail. I'm not sure if the reactor is the cause or not, but I'm going to give this a 4.5 out of 5 star review, just to be on the safe side.
LMAO!

#6 ·
jj is slitting his wrists!:rolleyes:

#8 ·
April Fools'! This is not a real product and it is not pending approval from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. We're sorry if you were fooled, but it was all in good fun and we hope you enjoyed our little prank.

#9 ·
As a beta tester of this product, I have to give it generally a favorable review. My local power company is actually sending me checks monthly in such an amount that it covers my rent. However, the downside is that my cat really loves to sleep on top of it since it is nice and warm, recently he has grown an extra tail. I'm not sure if the reactor is the cause or not, but I'm going to give this a 4.5 out of 5 star review, just to be on the safe side.

:rolleyes:

#10 ·
Really ???

If you’ve been reading the online alternative press on the web, you’ve heard that this device actually exists. Designed by Rektor Siegle, the KUBE nuclear reactor can generate 1000KHGz of power, endlessly! Can power an entire city the size of Ohio for 50 Years...
Based on technology originally developed for the exploration of Mars, the KUBE X-15 uses newer clean nuclear energy.
Of course, this amazing breakthrough will disrupt markets around the world. Especially in the Middle East. Thus the secrecy of this message.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.