Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Let's see your Hayabusa

5K views 34 replies 20 participants last post by  Big_John 
#1 ·
Here's mine. '08 with full Yoshimura exhaust, BMC race filter, ECUeditor, HIDs, Throttlemeister cruise control, stainless braided brake lines, Brocks clutch mod, Brocks lowering links and strap kit, Vertex rearsets, Exotic Cycle triple clamp, adjustable kick stand and billet levers.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)

'01, 1407cc 10:1, W/A IC, S362, 683 hp @ 36 psi on Q16
Bike now has Marvic Puma's on it, and a Volocity arm. And is @ 62" now and down on the ground better with an Ollins shock too. Should go down the track better now. Built for giggles and no specific class in mind, just want to see how fast a stubby bitch can go....been 7.90's on the old set up, hoping to get to the 70's this year @ 62 inches.

Nem always love your bikes! Purdy

#6 ·

'01, 1407cc 10:1, W/A IC, S362, 683 hp @ 36 psi on Q16
Bike now has Marvic Puma's on it, and a Volocity arm. And is @ 62" now and down on the ground better with an Ollins shock too. Should go down the track better now. Built for giggles and no specific class in mind, just want to see how fast a stubby bitch can go....been 7.90's on the ol set up, hoping to get to the 70's this year @ 62 inches.

Nem always love your bikes! Purdy
That's one sick bike!

Thanks
;)

#11 ·
My first one, it was an 04 Purple/Black originally.

#14 ·
I gets blow over happy on the big end wen putting the boost to it. The old shock would just stay compressed and it would carry the front about 8 inches or so. Shifts would pogo it, she'd jump right up. I hated shifting in to 5th, you never knew what it was gonna do. Almost lost it a cooler times, once jumped the hole damn thing off the track and into the wall, didn't hurt the bike but leathers ware junk after that...hopefully the new shock will help that....

#19 ·
You have to use a hosting site such as photobucket. Upload the pics to the hosting site, copy the pictures image code and paste it here. If the pic is hosted on a site like Facebook, then you would copy the picture's url and put the image posting brackets on the begining and end of the url. They look like this,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.