Yellow Bullet Forums banner

paving set for Aug. 21

4K views 56 replies 17 participants last post by  sittinlow 
#1 ·
Just a little up date St Thomas dragway is scheduled to repave the return road on Aug. 21 it would have been sooner but they have a big rig race on the 19, 20 and it was decided it wouldn't be a good idea to put big trucks on fresh asphalt, Riverside paving is doing the job, contract is signed and everything is scheduled and on track, we would like to thank Frank and everyone at Riverside paving for working with us to not only make this event the best around but to help St Thomas dragway make a fast comeback to it's previous status as the number one family track in Ontario.

And for all those people that said the return road had to be done before they would go it will be done for the Aug. 25,26,27 weekend so please go and check it out you won't be dissappointed with anything this track has to offer.

#29 ·
Adios said:
It was probably your timing that stunk..more then the question which probably pissed off Keith.
He just had a positive post of the return road being repaved and 2 post after you don't say "wow thats cool glad they are doing stuff"...nope you say "Did they fix the dip at the 1/8 mile?" so either (1)your timing really stink's ..(2)you didn't really think it out...or(3) your a shit disturber...i don't really see how you could have expected a different response from Keith :-D
I could see that response coming a mile away
wtf is it with ppl on this site, everyone wants to argue, all i did was ask a question, i think its great that they are fixing that track, there is no way in hell there will ever be another one built in ontario, so the ones we do have should be kept up, i just dont know whats with ppl on this site, simple questions get misconstrued into shit disturbing every time.

#30 ·
Green_machine said:
wtf is it with ppl on this site, everyone wants to argue, all i did was ask a question, i think its great that they are fixing that track, there is no way in hell there will ever be another one built in ontario, so the ones we do have should be kept up, i just dont know whats with ppl on this site, simple questions get misconstrued into shit disturbing every time.
thats why i learned to keep my mouth shut:)

#34 ·
Greenmachine "if" you really meant that as a real question and weren't trying to start crap, I'm sorry I took it the wrong way but you see the problem is there ISN'T a dip at half track never has been, maybe thats why I miss understood sorry again :confused: maybe your talking about the bump that was at the 330 but that was fixed last year and there is a very slite dip around the 1000ft but unless your driving a 7 second car you won't even know it's there and even then it's not a problem.

#36 ·
Return road is awsome thats for sure, as for hooking alot of people have headed up to the track this week MOST have reported not only good but even personal best 9sec6speed put down his best 60 ever natural on the FRIDAY NIGHT thats street tire night for the ones that don't know now thats impressive! most of the guys that ran Saturday had no problem and the one or two that did will soon find out that it's not the tracks fault.

#37 ·
Zeke1 said:
Greenmachine "if" you really meant that as a real question and weren't trying to start crap, I'm sorry I took it the wrong way but you see the problem is there ISN'T a dip at half track never has been, maybe thats why I miss understood sorry again :confused: maybe your talking about the bump that was at the 330 but that was fixed last year and there is a very slite dip around the 1000ft but unless your driving a 7 second car you won't even know it's there and even then it's not a problem.
zeke: one of these days you're going to have to realize not everyone is out to start crap, and maybe some people dont have the same opinion as you, that doesnt make them wrong, or a-holes, it just makes them different then you, as for talking shit about my driving abilities or lack there of, i dont apreciate that, #1 since you dont know me, and #2 since you have probly never seen me drive.

#38 ·
Green_machine said:
zeke: one of these days you're going to have to realize not everyone is out to start crap, and maybe some people dont have the same opinion as you, that doesnt make them wrong, or a-holes, it just makes them different then you, as for talking shit about my driving abilities or lack there of, i dont apreciate that, #1 since you dont know me, and #2 since you have probly never seen me drive.

I have.......not much to miss there.....LOLOLOL Doug! :)

#39 ·
mufflerguy said:
I have.......not much to miss there.....LOLOLOL Doug! :)
now thats starting stuff rob, maybe we should set up a grudge match, only problem is i dont think they let ya wear skirts while you race even if its an auto!!

#42 ·
I dunno.....I be more worried about parts falling off above 60 MPH. If it got to that point! LOL I'll use the berettacar to keep things close. I'm a little worried that with 284000 on the clock it might not really like to many top end blasts! LOL!

#43 ·
Theres one for ya Zeke......a winter beater bracket class. Its September so that should give most guys a few monthes to fix what we blow up on our winter beaters! :)

#44 ·
Green_machine said:
Like I said I'm sorry if I took your post the wrong way but in light of the fact that there is not a dip at half track what was I too think? and who was talking shit about your driving abiltity NOT ME I never posted anything about you or your driving abitlity like you said I probably don't know you so how could I. :confused:

#45 ·
Zeke1 said:
Apparently you don't go there, there is no 1/8 mile dip, check the St Thomas web site the canusa nat's the pro mode ran 4.20's at over 169 MPH in the 1/8 but let me guess your 14 sec car can't hook right, maybe it's not the track ever think of that :confused:
ok zeke, what did ya mean by this post then? for all you know i could be the driver of an 8 second car (im not, but thats besides the point) one of these days you should learn to keep your opinions of other people to yourself, you always seem to resort to making a comment about someone personally or about their car when something is said about 'your' event or the st thomas dragway, i think kendall said it best when she told all you guys to grow up

#46 ·
mufflerguy said:
I dunno.....I be more worried about parts falling off above 60 MPH. If it got to that point! LOL I'll use the berettacar to keep things close. I'm a little worried that with 284000 on the clock it might not really like to many top end blasts! LOL!
what size engine is in the beretta, i might need a weight break

#48 ·
Green_machine said:
what size engine is in the beretta, i might need a weight break

2.2.........weight break........half the bumper is already missing.....how much more weight do you need to drop? Take the four hubcaps off....theres your weight break!

#49 ·
mufflerguy said:
2.2.........weight break........half the bumper is already missing.....how much more weight do you need to drop? Take the four hubcaps off....theres your weight break!
sounds like a race to me, wanna go for pinks, whoever loses has to take both cars to zalefs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.