Yellow Bullet Forums banner

THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT IN GEORGIA 20,000.00 TO WIN RULES

13K views 221 replies 46 participants last post by  anthonynew 
#1 ·
UPDATED RULES 9/18

We have taken the lightest and the heaviest applications to try and make it as conforming to everyones rules as we could. Thank you for your support.

Class Description
Outlaw Limited Street/TT5/OUTLAW RADIAL is a heads-up class designed for street legal cars from a major manufacturer. If you don't understand the rules for limited/tt5 or outlaw radial then you need to call. Cars will qualify on a .400 Pro-Tree and eliminations will run on a Pro ladder. All rulings will be made by ORTC or a SGMP tech official. If you have any questions please call prior to the race and i would be happy to talk to you. Any revisions will be posted 90 days or more out from race.

Donald Long- 813-927-2842
Denny Savage-352-318-4211
E-mail forddna@aol.com

Tires
29.5 10.5 non w or 315 radial or smaller
No cheater hoosier slicks

SB NOS 2600#
BB NOS 3100#
SB TURBO 3100#
SB TWINS 3200#
SB SUPERCHARGER 3100#
BB SUPERCHARGER 3200#
BB TURBO 3200#
BB TWINS 3250#
Body
Stock bodylines must be retained. MUST BE STOCK APPEARING. Chopping, channeling, sectioning, or any other alterations to contour, lengthen, shorten, widen, stretch, or modify any area strictly prohibited.

Front Chassis/Suspension
Stock front frame rails and suspension required. Aftermarket control arms and bushings allowed as long as they bolt in stock locations. Rack and Pinion steering allowed. Aftermarket coil over shocks allowed and aftermarket direct replacement struts are allowed, but must bolt in stock location with the exception of aftermarket K-member. In the case of K-member cars, the upper control arm must bolt in stock location.

After market bolt in sub-frame allowed. Must bolt in unaltered
stock OEM mounting locations. OEM suspension configuration required. These bolt on subframes must be from a manufacturer with desiginated company part numbers and must be produced for the vehicle they were designed for from the manufacturer

Rear Chassis/Suspension
Any type rear suspension allowed. Stock firewall must be retained and in stock location.

Firewall
Smoothing of firewall for appearance is allowed. No part of engine may touch stock position firewall.

Engine
Any engine combination allowed. Motor plates and solid mounts allowed. Mufflers required for all cars except turbocharged entries. All Nitrous bottles to be saftey vented pop off to outside vehicle

Transmission
Any OEM type automatic or manual transmissions allowed. Aftermarket heavy-duty cases allowed. . Air shifters and trans-brakes are allowed.
Tech Card 200.00

20,000.00 win
2,000.00 runner up
750.00 semis
400.00 1/4's
200.00 1/8's

See less See more
#2 ·
I thought we were changing the name to "The night Nate's balls cam out in Georgia"?

Cuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm gonna let em hang baby!!!

(unfortunately I probably won't event qualify but we are damn sure going to try!)

#3 ·
leaf springs???

#23 ·
It's Feb 22 and 23, 2010 if I remember right.

#32 ·
16 or 32 car field

#33 ·
Cant wait, well be there. In or if any rules revisions are made, might think of dropping the small block nitrous weight to 2500# think that would let the sB/nos combe get into the 60's to be competitive. I assume 3 qualifiers (2 friday-1 saturday)? then eliminations on Saturday?

#34 ·
Cant wait, well be there. In or if any rules revisions are made, might think of dropping the small block nitrous weight to 2500# think that would let the sB/nos combe get into the 60's to be competitive. I assume 3 qualifiers (2 friday-1 saturday)? then eliminations on Saturday?

2500lb limited street car? ADRL true 10.5?? Come on Sam if those little small blocks were all 350's with double hump heads I could understand. But there isnt much small about a small block these days.. I say give a wieght break to NOS car under 400 inches. Everyone else get in where you fit in...

#42 ·
Sams combo is no joke and runs great. BUT its still a NOS SB ford. It aint going low 4.60's at 2,600 but since I owe him one I say make him weight 2,700! LOL

#44 ·
Actually think with all the high HP cars out there ,small block nitrous with no minimum weight would be FAIR. Then I'll let JK drive my car. hehe

#100 ·
LOL, funny, I remember seeing your car in TX with a big azz chrome set hanging underneith it...lol!!! Do you use pads or tampons??? just wondering:-D

#51 ·
There ain't no way I would go to a race where the cars don't run sissy sticks and race with them on my car. Some
of the boys in Texas needs to grow some balls before you come to Georgia to race. I think we need to make it a rule at this race that if you have wheelie bars on you have to run a big sticker that says PUSSY and if by some stroke of luck you win the trophy needs to read Im the pussy that showed up on pussy sticks to race real men.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.