Yellow Bullet Forums banner

CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Dragway

24K views 223 replies 53 participants last post by  Meatz 
#1 ·

THE BADDEST MAN ON 275/28s June 15th-16th
$10,000 TO WIN
$1,500 TO R/U
$250 TO SEMIS
$200 ENTRY
32 CAR PRO LADDER

275 DRAG RADIAL OR 28x10.5 NON W SLICK
NO WHEELIE BARS
NO FULL TUBES (BACK HALF OK)
NO MINIMUM WEIGHTS

IF YOU HAVE AN OUTLAW 10.5, OUTLAW RADIAL, OUTLAW 275, X275, RS/TS/ULTRA/ULTIMATE STREET CAR, THIS IS THE RACE TO BE AT!!!!

FRIDAY-TEST SESSION
SATURDAY-3 ROUNDS OF QUALIFYING
SUNDAY-ELIMINATIONS

BOUNTIES SO FAR:
BULLET RACE ENGINES & A1 CUSTOM POWDER COATING $250 TO THE FIRST IN THE 4.4s

IF YOUR NOT SCARED, COME PUT IT IN THE BEAMS AT THE FARM IN JUNE FOR THE BADDEST MAN ON 275/28s!!!!!!

See less See more
#129 ·
He's talking shit about Pearson because its jealous of what he has got and that they are getting it figured out without his camp helping and is also referring to you guys also.

Just remember insane trucker in order to get the first to the 4.40s prize you half to be racing and racing to the hotdog stand doesn't count.;)

#130 ·
Just to clarify all, if you think you got the baddest bitch in world on 275/28s, put it in the beams this weekend at Farmington Dragway!!!!!!

#131 ·
Will anyone have VP fuel on site? Have every intention on being there but I'm on call. Got in at 3 am and back at work at 8 , so it's a little rough. :rolleyes:

#132 ·
They don't sell vp on site but Hank Thomas in Winston does sell vp race fuels

#138 ·
C23. CV had some in stock but i wont be able to get by there, dont get off work til 5 tmrw. If you can, lemme know a price and i will get some. Its bone dry and prob need 2 5s.

#133 ·
They have Sunoco race fuels at the track

#139 ·
Some more bounties in for the race this weekend:

Roush Yates Performance will be giving away $25 gift certificates to:
Highest qualified nitrous car
Last place qualifier
Long distance
Hard Luck award (first person that would break in qualifying)

$250 ATF Gift Certificate to whomever holds the record at the farm at the end of the weekend.

#141 ·
Me too :)

Around 3-3:30 lol

#143 ·
Good luck all.

#144 ·
Thanks for the efforts guys. Looks like this weeks on call schedule will win. Off to work again at 2 am til 5 pm and with the possibility of being called back at any given time over the wknd, Im not gonna chance it.:smt013 Best of luck to everyone.

#150 · (Edited)
Sorry guys was doing alot of running today checking in with racers...track was a tad tricky we just had a normal TNT session tonight no pro sessions but we will be putting in the work tomorrow on the track to give these guys a great surface, the heat gives us a challenge but I expect a high 4.6-4.7 field if not faster...our first two races were low to mid 50 degrees today was 82-87 degrees...Junebug's wagon (Dennis from PTRA) will be helping tomorrow with the guys on prep so we should have a great surface and be ready to get qualifying going for the Baddest Man on 275/28s!!!!! Most guys today went soft on the track and 4.8s

#151 ·
First call for 275/28 shakedowns will be at 10:30am, the track will be sprayed and drug and first cars will be going down the track at 11am...testing will conclude by 1pm and first rd of qualifying will be at 1:30pm...please be ready to come to the lanes by 1:15pm-1:20pm we will be prepping the track before every rd to give you guys the best track we can...see everyone at the track at 8:30am!!!

#153 ·
Yeah man ill have link up around 1:15 after I call them to the lanes

#155 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.