Yellow Bullet Forums banner

8.90 index @ thompson raceway 2010

30K views 589 replies 58 participants last post by  carguy68 
#1 ·
is anyone interested- this will be shakedown rules - limited rules and regulations

this will be held at ASPHALT WARS on sat

#41 ·
You can count me in. But keep rules simple. Like must be street appearing, 3000 lbs. designate a tire size. Simple rules open it up to a lot of cars which is what everyone wants. This is not fastest car wins style racing. Should not need a lot rules. Like Viper Akron said, Keep it simple. Just my thouights.

#43 ·
1. gerry penn
2. blumaro
3. calvin
4. viperakron
5. nastynova
6. jay power
7. turbo vert
8. denn468
9. mr z
10. mugger
11. renegade
12. bigcharlie
13. 1sikgt
14. carguy68

and counting...

If your looking for somebody to 'TECH the cars in' I will volunteer my time to do this for you guys. I could also help with promotion and possibly more.

#44 ·
If your looking for somebody to 'TECH the cars in' I will volunteer my time to do this for you guys. I could also help with promotion and possibly more
i hope your not looking for a blow job, cause if you are im sure nastynovaII will blow you for all your hard work ;) - now lets fucking race :) :-D FordRules: :smt052

#54 ·
So what's it gonna be next year Gerry......me and you heads up for come action or just more of this BS talk on the Bullet........mine's setup for a single stage and will be the same for next year......come on what's it gonna be......Norwalk? Thompson? you tell me and how much $$

#56 ·
ok- $1000 motor to motor :) or one stage to one stage :) can you handle me on one stage - dont ask me to put gay radials on it, run whatcha brung - ill will not modify my car to what it is now to make your gay sea foam green nova happy

#58 ·
I can only dream of running 8.90 on my racing budget since I spend my money on other things in life but it would be a neat class to watch for sure. I may even enter with my 9.80's car just to help the class but I just can't seem to understand why more tracks don't run a 9.90 index, they would fill the freakin lanes for a heads up 9.90 street car class once the word was spread.

I run at Norwalk and Thompson and my ET's are always the same, even 60 foot, maybe just the faster cars run better at Thompson in the 60 foot. Thompson is my favorite track, Norwalk screws around way too much on test-n-tune days, at Thompson you get a ton of runs, you just go get in line in staging, Norwalk calls you up in classes so it just seems to take forever to get a run in even if they have less cars than Thompson.

Nice tongue action Gerry, it's making me want to pit next to you.:)

#62 ·
ya ya ya - im ok with what ever you think- :cool: i know the real truth :-D
It's alright gerry,,,alot of guys are coming out of the closest and free safe with they're gayism..:-D:-D

don't you guys say "lips are lips"...:-Daw:-DawFordSux:

#70 ·
ok lets cut the gay talk we all know gerry is gay lol! and figure out who is gunna race and see if this is gunna work or not so that way we have something to take to jim for a proposal to get this off the ground. if you dont get it to him soon enough it wont be put on the flyer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.