Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Moser Engineering Discounts

14K views 54 replies 23 participants last post by  montys 55 
#1 ·
anyone have any discount codes for moser? im going to be ordering up a new rear end for my car and wouldnt mind saving a few bucks. who wants to help a fellow YB member out??? thanks in advance

#8 ·
I'm a Moser dealer.... pm me with any questions or concerns...

#24 · (Edited)
I bought it and the reason I could buy it is because I get discounts and lots of them. That's called saving money.....FYI
Guess the parts guys see you coming and know they can lay you for full retail!!! lmao..... I get a deal when and where I can...But I guess for you it's easy come easy go..... Never get it unless you ask....

#21 ·
nothing more insulting to me than when i give someone a price..and they ask me if its my 'best price'...

are you buying a house>?a car? a truck? something used?

that's when you ask for 'your best price'

#25 · (Edited)
Yeah I hate those pricks that always try to nickel and dime down there taxes too....taking the tax rebates, deductions and such.

Then there are the total "A-holes" that don't pay sticker price for a new car? WTF??

What about the guys that buy gas at the cheaper station.....cheap mother F'ers.....(We all know the guy with the highest price is packed for good reason!)

The worst are the guys that try to work with someone on YB and offer a bit of discount for the business .......every small business should just pony up the millions for advertisement like Summit or Jegs...(oh wait...not everyone has that kind of marketing budget to turn a profit....well then they should just take their licks and die off right???..never sacrifice your profit margin even if it means going out of business! RIGHT ON!!)

AND never has a Yb member passed along a good word or two about good business dealings.....NEVER HAPPENS..

The local college has business courses available for those that don't understand...

#47 ·
people love coupons and discounts, thats the bottom line. companies should use this to get business.
here is an example.. wolfe racecraft ran a christmas special of 20% off, I ordered a bunch of stuff and saved a bunch of money. I am very happy and im sure they still made money. best of all is that i could have ordered from anywhere but because of the 20% off, it made it an easy choice. now seeing the quality of the product and the great customer service i got from wolfe, I will always go to them first. without the discount it may have been someone else..
summit is the same way. how many where asking for a christmas discount code, just good business..
i will also be in the market for a new rearend in the next few weeks, it will be a strange or a moser. both good companys, i'll see where i get the best deal.

#48 · (Edited)
people love coupons and discounts, thats the bottom line. companies should use this to get business.
here is an example.. wolfe racecraft ran a christmas special of 20% off, I ordered a bunch of stuff and saved a bunch of money. I am very happy and im sure they still made money. best of all is that i could have ordered from anywhere but because of the 20% off, it made it an easy choice. now seeing the quality of the product and the great customer service i got from wolfe, I will always go to them first. without the discount it may have been someone else..
summit is the same way. how many where asking for a christmas discount code, just good business..
i will also be in the market for a new rearend in the next few weeks, it will be a strange or a moser. both good companys, i'll see where i get the best deal.
So did you call them up with the"coupon" and demand another 10% off for them to get your business...that's what Mike Gerlach suggests you do.

Whats funny is that most people never know what the best deal really is...until they have used a product. Most people that spend their lives chasing a "deal" many times never intend or use the product. It's some retarded ego function of the psyche...often tricking them into getting fucked by someone who is a better marketer. In turn often quality products go un-noticed due to the fact they are better built -yet for that reason costs more money.

#53 ·
If your in Grand Rapids why dont you have Jimmer get you a price.

I live in Lansing area and buy most all my stuff through him. Great service and good prices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.