Yellow Bullet Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Street Outlaws TV program on Discovery Channel

10M views 50K replies 3K participants last post by  VSAdmin 
#1 ·
New TV show focusing on the Street Racers from the OKC area..

I dont think this is going to be good for Drag Racings image as a whole..

What do you think?

#6,243 · (Edited)
Big Chief I see the 920 sticker got ripped off pretty quick on that lower valance. Guess no love for the Wisconsin guys lol. Either way have fun and be safe.

#6,248 ·
The haters follow everything I do. They watch the show just to boo, they add me on Facebook just to bash, they go to all my races to laugh, they sneak into filmings and beg to be on the show. My haters are seemingly my biggest followers. They are a bunch of weak minded fools, who just like to talk loud and put others down. You can never lose a race behind your computer monitor. It's easier for the haters to bash on us than it is for them to actually go out and try to do something awesome on their own. It's flattering.
If you don't have haters, you aren't doing something right.

Just sayin.

And pretty bad ass not to see a Chevy engine under the hood of that arow head. Didn't see any details, but I know what the BOP can do, especially a Pontiac. Stock block I wonder? Never looked into how far you can push them.

#6,249 ·
If you don't have haters, you aren't doing something right.

Just sayin.

And pretty bad ass not to see a Chevy engine under the hood of that arow head. Didn't see any details, but I know what the BOP can do, especially a Pontiac. Stock block I wonder? Never looked into how far you can push them.
Twin 88's and a stock block, I don't think so. IAII.

#6,255 ·
Is that the best head that's out there for Pontiac' s? I would think somebody is making a better option than Edlbrock Performer RPMs. Not a head you really see in a big number twin setup! Have they had alot of work? I'm not talking just porting and etc. I mean like raising runners or re-shaping, you know major extensive work. Just blows me away to see those on that setup. I know Pontiac don't have much to work with though, but is it that bad? Is there better options that are just not feasible because of cost or what? If that's as good as it gets for Pontiac than my hats off to you for having to work with such little options trying to chase big HP numbers!

#6,256 ·
Is that the best head that's out there for Pontiac' s? I would think somebody is making a better option than Edlbrock Performer RPMs. Not a head you really see in a big number twin setup! Have they had alot of work? I'm not talking just porting and etc. I mean like raising runners or re-shaping, you know major extensive work. Just blows me away to see those on that setup. I know Pontiac don't have much to work with though, but is it that bad? Is there better options that are just not feasible because of cost or what? If that's as good as it gets for Pontiac than my hats off to you for having to work with such little options trying to chase big HP numbers!
There are much better options for cylinder heads. These have had some light port work by Rodney at Jim butler performance, but nothing major. Honestly I don't have the money for anything else. The turbos will make the power, I just need a head that stays bolted to the block lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.