Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Stock ZR1 with DR's run 10.42 @ 134 Video inside

56K views 1K replies 160 participants last post by  ajw2500hd 
#1 ·
First time out with this car all stock except DR's

Click the Picture for the Video

See less See more
#766 ·
I dont give a fuck!!..I can pick up a Pantera GTS for about 30k, put another 20-30k into it with mods, upgrades, etc, and still beat the fucking shit out of that Vette, on a drag strip, road coarse, or high speed test track, with still plenty of money left over to put healthy down payment on a new Vette!!

#776 ·
This IS the Bullit and your are messing with a guy that loves to fuck with people, NEVER give an opening like that again! Dave

#794 ·
Doesn't count.... No roll cage...

#798 ·
What's the true definition of stock?

Tell us what a company's stock of product for sale is.

:)
Hello moron,

You, Minidick and Phaggotracer are three of the dumbest bastards I've ever had the opportunity to laugh at! I didn't think it was possible for a ford guy to actually be dumber than an "import fan boy", but I was wrong. If you three could somehow combine your intellect, you still wouldn't get it. If you could combine your mental acuity together and step back to look at your collective posts, you still wouldn't see how stupid you appear.

Case in point: Do you really want to ask the above question? You're implying that the car in question isn't stock because it has drag radials! You realize that ford is actually introducing something decent, finally. If you cling to this reasoning you would be diminishing the performance potential of this otherwise badass contender.

Point number two: Every time one of you gets a few points behind in an argument, you try and move the goal posts. "Well, well it doesn't have a roll bar so it doesn't count!" or "It has drag radials so it (whimper) doesn't count!" or, my favorite "The LS motor is junk because everyone makes aftermarket parts for it!" :smt081 :smt081 :smt081

If you three aren't stupid fucks then you're damn good actors!

Dumb assess.

#815 ·
I had issue only when it started at post #33. I stated a few facts to support the contrary, and still no one will accept it. I can prove my argument WITHIN the confines of the thread. Everyone else has had to go outside of the boundaries including getting quite personal with name calling to show how classy they are. Sure, I had a little fun with it and got a little loose with a couple of my facts, but the point still remains. The OP didn't start it. He simply showed off(boasted) what the car could do(which we do a lot of on YB) with having only one modification from the way it came "stock" from GM's "production stock". Thats where the real word comes from. As is right off the assembly line. So if you want to get technical, the car has the effect of TWO modifications. One is the great mod of a sticky tire. Two is the effective rear gear final drive ratio change from a shorter tire. This makes the boost come on quicker and gives you more rpm through the traps. I mean I'm a nobody in the world of drag racing and even I know that! Do they make a drag radial that fits the stock back wheel? If so, I hope he gets one and tries it out. It may run faster from more contact patch where it might be launched higher. Who knows.. Id like to see him post a new thread with a new best et with radials of a 9.9x @135mph. Single digit stock car with radials.

#816 ·
I had issue only when it started at post #33. I stated a few facts to support the contrary, and still no one will accept it. I can prove my argument WITHIN the confines of the thread. Everyone else has had to go outside of the boundaries including getting quite personal with name calling to show how classy they are. Sure, I had a little fun with it and got a little loose with a couple of my facts, but the point still remains. The OP didn't start it. He simply showed off(boasted) what the car could do(which we do a lot of on YB) with having only one modification from the way it came "stock" from GM's "production stock". Thats where the real word comes from. As is right off the assembly line. So if you want to get technical, the car has the effect of TWO modifications. One is the great mod of a sticky tire. Two is the effective rear gear final drive ratio change from a shorter tire. This makes the boost come on quicker and gives you more rpm through the traps. I mean I'm a nobody in the world of drag racing and even I know that! Do they make a drag radial that fits the stock back wheel? If so, I hope he gets one and tries it out. It may run faster from more contact patch where it might be launched higher. Who knows.. Id like to see him post a new thread with a new best et with radials of a 9.9x @135mph. Single digit stock car with radials.
Nitto makes a 20" DR but I don't think it will fit a stock opening. I was told a a 35 profile wont fit, only a 20 so one would need to drop down to a 19".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.