Yellow Bullet Forums banner

GOIN ON A FLOAT TRIP WHATS THE BEST 5 GAL DRINK?

24K views 27 replies 26 participants last post by  diggerrick 
#1 ·
LETS HEAR THIM!

#11 ·
We make this stuff called SKIPPY it's a 30 rack of busch a handle of cheap vodka and a tub of country time. It's cheap gets a ton of people smiling and it's called skippy because it'll have the girls skipping around half naked !

#22 ·
I had this stuff at a party once and could not remember the name of it. I think we used Keystone instead of Busch, though lol.

#13 ·
Spodi .... Grab a bunch of fruit and cut it up ... Everyone buys a 5th of whatever booze they want and toss it in ... Let it sit over night ... Next morning add ice ...
Posted via Mobile Device

#15 ·
5 gallon drink ... 1 bottle of Parrot Bay Pineapple, 1 cup of Patron Silver, 1 liter of Hawain Punch, 1 liter Pineapple Soda, 1 bag Frozen Pineapples, 1 bag Frozen Strawberries, and let set in the freezer over night and you will be good to go all day!!! Refreshing, tastes good, and the buzz will be kickin!!!:drinkers:

#16 ·
make sure you lather up in sunscreen BEFORE getting shit faced:p couldn't hardly walk for 2 days last 4th of July...that is all:D

#21 ·
Here this is what i do...take a watermellon take a fith of evaclear cut hole in melon the size of end of bottlle .. turn bottlle up side down and put it in the fridge for a day or until the booze is all soaked in and is good and cold-- i like to put it in the frezzer for about 4 hours put in cooler with ice ....all you need is a pocket knife- no evidence no cups ..but you will be a hell of a mess:p

#28 ·
We also used to mix a can of frozen oj concentrate, a can of frozen lemonade concentrate, a fifth of Jim Beam, and a half dozen or so teaspoons of sugar in a gallon jug (usually empty milk jugs), then top it off with cold water. Serve ice cold, as it's way too sweet as it warms up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.