Yellow Bullet Forums banner

GATOR ATTACKS FISHERMAN!

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  chevystomper 
#1 ·
#7 · (Edited)
I was just down in FL fishing on Lake Toho, thats exactly why I went on a boat, try and fish from shore you may step on a snake, gator etc. Saw a few gators on Lake Toho, had a gator go after my rattletrap once in SC.

He was fishing too close to shore, IMO. Gators normally stay within 20ft of shore.

#8 ·
I was just down in FL fishing on Lake Toho, thats exactly why I went on a boat, try and fish from shore you may step on a snake, gator etc. Saw a few gators on Lake Toho, had a gator go after my rattletrap once in SC.

He was fishing too close to shore, IMO. Gators normally stay within 20ft of shore.
I thought gators would'nt come out very far from shore untill we were bass fishing in a huge lake in florida. We had three come out to where we was at............along way from shore. One stayed a long time the other two did'nt stay long. The guide talked like it was unusual. Told us to try and get our fish on the opposit side of the boat from them....the splashing he thought was keeping them close by.

#9 ·
What was that thing he brought in from the left side of the boat ? Was it a stringer , or ************** ? Maybe he was looking for a gator to begin with . Plus he had a Cajun accent . Not profiling but ........

We go wading for Reds in the Titusville area near the NASA assembly building where I've seen some of the biggest gators . We canoe back into the areas while its still dark in the morning and wait for the sun to come up . It just makes the wading more exhilarating . lol

And dont get me started on the mosquitoes out there !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.