Yellow Bullet Forums banner

All things Carbon Fiber...

21K views 92 replies 50 participants last post by  slowride 
#1 ·
A few things to add to the x-mas list!

Our wedding bands ;)

And yes, that is a carbon fiber corset...

I would prefer a pair of Saleen's S7's *hint, hint Molly Saleen* :-D

Jerry Haas Carbon Fiber Roll Bar Covers

And just for Satan

See less See more
#18 ·
Hey guys,
I was the one who envented the carbon fiber toilet seat. It cool seeing that picture all these years later.. WOW! It brings back some great memories.. My web site saw 1,000,000 hits in 24 hours after the product was launch on 2WF. Phone rang for days... Well just very cool that it still around.. I still have the molds and maybe I will pop out a few for xmas,....

#21 ·
yeah I had sold several to shop owners and even a BMW dealership and others... If I can get enough request I would put them back into production... So lets wait and see what kind of response I get. You can also PM me with you request and info...

#25 ·
The intakes pretty sweet. The guy that makes that is a member here, although i cant remember his screen name. Ive known him a long time , good guy and does nice stuff in fiberglass and Carbon. http://www.feathercarbon.com/ ask for Thomas.

Ok Queeny you owe me for the plug dude LOL.;)

#28 ·
I have the same Ti/carbon ring just with the beveled edge. was deff. cost more then that site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.