Yellow Bullet Forums banner

DILLARD GOES 5.91@248 IN NEW R2B2 PROMOD

15K views 92 replies 57 participants last post by  Joe lemma 
#1 · (Edited)
#83 ·
jim geese can't "MAN" anything ,--He might , "HANDLE" things like , sneaking his ugly , deceptive , ass down to Georgia ,--out of "THE JIM GEESE THEFT MILL" , VANISHING POINT RACE CARS from Telford Pa. , VANISHING POINT RACE COMPONENTS , VANISHING POINT RACE CARS INC. Also, jim geese sold on the internet . Wonder where he got that stuff? RACING DUALLIE PRO MOD TRUCK, ELLIS VIAL PARTS STOLEN , PINO PRIOLO , just a sample--OH--ME TOO. THE SHIT FACE ,GEESE ,NOW has to handle the legal system that threw out his beg-a-thon (AKA bankruptcy court) Geese has a lot more to HANDLE than a parachute. My issue is that this big shot took $152,000.00 from me , 6/8/2007 to 6/1/2008 . ONE YEAR PAID! SIXTEEN MONTHS LATER, I TOOK A METAL BODY AND BARE METAL FRAME OUT ,NO WHEELS, strapped to a freight cart that I supplied. TOTAL , 2 years 3 months, GEESE AND 2 LAWYERS IS WHAT I GOT. jim geese/vp SALES, 5/1/2007 THROUGH 9/1/2009, TOTAL listed in court documents ,$4,693,636.09 .This is the same time period he had my car! I guess he needed $152,000 more. Yes , I am trying to hijack this nice chatter, interesting , hobby oriented page. SORRY. JOE LEMMA

#13 · (Edited)
Does that car even need a driver?lol Just a servo away from auto pilot. Granted he 1/4's faster than my 330'(pretty damn close).
Stab and steer,thats the way Pro Mods are now...Auto's and auto shifters have taken the driver out of the game. JMO....Ya still got to be a great driver to run that fast but it is alot easyier not having to shift at exactly the right time.

#22 ·
How many races before burgress stuff his in the wall and takes this one
Posted via Mobile Device

#32 ·
God that rear wing looks like a steaming pile of dog shit. Fast as hell but damn. Give this one to Roger... Wouldnt hurt so bad watching.him wreck an ugly car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.