Yellow Bullet Forums banner

DAVIS TRACTION CONTROL

5K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Danny Humphreys 
#1 ·
ANYONE USING DAVIS TRACTION CONTROL?? IS IT WORTH IT?? ANY THOUGHTS........COMMENTS....ADVICE ....

#2 ·
We don't use the Davis unit but have the new MSD 7761 unit on order which performs a similar function (pulls timing based upon driveshaft or engine acceleration RPM). From what I've observed and learned is the Davis unit has more "self learning" functionality where the MSD parameters are programmed through the user interface by the user.

#10 ·
The Davis Unit is the Best......It, like any other Unit with Dials is only as good as the Dial Settings let it. I used my 1st Unit 2 years ago and picked up .15 on a 10.5 Back half car and from there on every Unit I used picked up and had bracket like consistency....with improved ET's:yawinkle:

#11 ·
mine works well....I have a DAVIS and like it...very simple to change and you can change it in the burn out box.......not like the others out there....people sell them after they get thier combos worked out, as they feel they dont need them anymore..Iam keeping mine because as all race cars it is ever changing.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.