Yellow Bullet Forums banner

RENEGADE RACING NEWS UPDATE

47K views 744 replies 71 participants last post by  Leavinsteven 
#1 ·
Thanks again to everybody who attended our 1st Annual Awards Banquet, it was a good time!!

We are going to begin sending out email notifications from my website email address (THANKS RAY!!) tom@renegaderacingassociation.com If you did not attend our banquet and would like to be included in these updates please send me your email address so I can add it into our contacts, in addition you can include you mailing address and phone number to the email.

We are very excited to announce that Summit Racing Equipment is officially coming aboard as a sponsor of the 2012 season, and Abruzzi Racing Transmissions has stepped up their committment to our series by adding a year end "Smackdown" We are still looking for additional sponsors/marketing partners for the 2012 season. If you have any leads please let me know, and we will get them the information needed.

We have 2011 Highlight DVD's for sale, this footage is not available on line - it is not the same as any of the videos on you tube, and it contains over 2 hrs of RENEGADE RACING ACTION!!!!
The videos are $10 + shipping.

We will be updating the website over the next few weeks in anticipation of the 2012 season, our glorious webmaster will be a busy boy.

Thanks

Tom

See less See more
#734 ·
Sorry to side track this guys but I need a little help local to the talmadge area???

Lastnight the smoke alarm went off and found this pic below. It smoked the thermostat and melted some of the insulation off. This is base board heat and it did NOT kick the breaker box. 15 year old condo. Looking for a local trustworthy guy to come in and take a look.

#737 ·
Sorry to side track this guys but I need a little help local to the talmadge area???

Lastnight the smoke alarm went off and found this pic below. It smoked the thermostat and melted some of the insulation off. This is base board heat and it did NOT kick the breaker box. 15 year old condo. Looking for a local trustworthy guy to come in and take a look.

You got really lucky... Most likely just a poor connection in the wire nut that is in the back right of the box...looks like the nut shows quite a bit of heat. I always use crimp connectors in that type of application rather than wire nuts. It wouldn't trip the breaker because it hadn't shorted yet...just generating heat from a bad connection. I'm a couple hours away and couldn't get there for a few days. If you can't find anyone local by the weekend get ahold of me and I will make a road trip.....need to visit Summit anyway.

Lee

#735 ·
I bet you didnt sleep a wink after that. Good luck.

#739 ·
What kind of breaker panel do you have? Federal Pacific.... They lost their ul rating cause they dont trip...if so get rid of them. Glad you has a smoke alarm....could have been really bad....

#740 ·
Sorry guys i just got your pm's, what wheels i had are gone they went to our new 10.50 sponcor MIKE BROWN CUSTOMS he called me wendsday about them and i delivered them this morning.OF course as usual its going to cost me money he's going to do some custom air brush work on the wifes ride.

#743 ·
OUR 2011 8.90 POINTS CHAMPION - Al Matuska's car is now officially in the house - he moved his car into the display window at Summit Racing Equipment Tallmade Retail Store last night.

It's hard to believe that only a just 2 short years ago this series was just getting it's feet underneath it, and now the Champions of the class that started it all (not to mention that they are two of the 4 founding members) have their cars on display at Summit...hopefully this is signs of things to come for our series!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.