Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Fuck all you dumb pussy Ozy cunts on this site.

10K views 123 replies 34 participants last post by  Homespun91 
#1 ·
I know guns are completely illegal in this country but I'm fucking getting one. :)

#120 ·
What you Americans don't realize is the reason we don't need guns is because we will just throw a taipan,funnelweb,or Croc At Ya.:p. We Have Some Of The Deadliest Creatures On The Planet,so We Dont Need Guns.

#123 ·
I have guns because I grew up in a family of hunters, fishers, outdoorsmen. Even when I was a kid, there were rifles and shotguns in a few corners of the house. Dad told me not to touch them..the one time I did, I got the ass beating of my life, and after that, I only handled them when he said it was alright.

Now that I've got kids of my own, and I still live on a farm, I have a few hunting rifles, a couple of shtoguns, and several handguns for defense.

Crime is on the rise, even in a tiny town in the middle of the USA.
At the place where I work, one night, after the store was closed, myself and my wife (who is the store manager, BTW) went there to get some tylenol for me as I'm prone to occasional bad headaches, and interrupted a burglary. From that day forth, I've never been in public without a personal safety tool. There's too many nutjob and crazy fucks to throw safety to the wind.

And I am going to to go home to my wife and kids. My Walther handguns say so.

And, like I said, I've been around guns since I was, well, since I was born. I can shoot.

That's great if you live in an area where crime consists of nothing more than falling off a bar stool, pissed of your twat.

Lots of immigrants here, and drugs, and wannabe gang kids.
I'll just stay armed, and thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.