Yellow Bullet Forums banner

The Night the Lights Went Out In Georgia Pay Per View ***NOW LIVE TIMING***

76K views 1K replies 204 participants last post by  BLUE SBF 
#1 ·

Have we got a deal for you! If you can’t make it down to South Georgia for The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia $20,000 to win Mickey Thompson Drag Radial vs. The World race, you can watch every round live over the internet from start to finish for only $15.00. Just follow this link to the PPV portal, create your user account and pay for the race. You will gain instant access to the live feed. All you have to do is click on the ‘Access Content’ button after paying. Once the button is clicked, a windows media player will pop open and the feed will start. It’s that easy.

The pay portal is through PayPal, however you DO NOT need a PayPal account to purchase the feed. When the PayPal window opens, next to the PayPal login window is a link to pay with your credit or debit card. It says ‘continue’.

Here’s the process step by step.
1. Access PPV site – Click here
2. Create your account user name, you will automatically be logged into the system
3. Click on purchase live event
4. Once you click on the purchase event, the screen will change to a PayPal button, click it to open the pay portal
5. Pay for the feed using a credit card or PayPal account
6. Once the transaction is completed, you will automatically return to PPV window, click on the ‘Access Content’ button and enjoy the race!

We had hoped to have the Silverlight cross browser media player embedded in the window for this race. However, the company hosting the service could not have the page ready in time. So we will use Windows media player for this race. If you do not have windows media player, download it here – Windows Media Player (MAC and Windows versions available)

If you have any questions, you can email Mark Walter at editor@dragstory.com

As a reminder, all of the profits from the PPV goes back into the race to make the next event even bigger and better!

>>>>>JUST ADDED JUST ADDED JUST ADDED <<<<<

We have just added Live Timing for this weekends race! Denny Savage spoke with the folks at SGMP while I worked out the details with the gang at www.1320go.com You'll be able to see every run from qualifying through eliminations.

http://1320go.com/dragstory/livetiming.php

See less See more
#65 ·
Spot me got your email, you should be turned on now.

Working on ironing out the kinks guys.

#67 ·
Make sure you don't have any corporate or home firewall's engaged. That could cause problems. For those not able to view the feed right now, where are you located?

#69 ·
Just a tip for some who may be having problems.....

I was getting no video or sound, tried following the "help" info in the error that popped up, tried adjusting my proxy settings, nothing worked.

On a whim, I decided to upgrade from Media Player 9 which was on this laptop to 11 (which can be found in the link in Mark's original post in this thread), now all seems to be working good!

Take it for what its worth!

#76 ·
Still working on it...done for tonight after Hance's giabt wheel stand. I'm going to leave the feed up for a little longer so folks can check it.

#83 ·
If I order this on my computer will I be able to watch it on another computer if I go to a buddies house, or is just set up to 1 i.p address?

#93 ·
Just signed up and got vid.... yea....

Can't wait to see old caps lock make the duck quack...

Thanks again Mark for all your hard work so we can see whats going on down there.

God bless.

Keith

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.