Yellow Bullet Forums banner

need sheetmetal intake for 481x

91K views 115 replies 78 participants last post by  john marcella 
#1 ·
i am looking to put turbos on a aj481x anyone seen or know who makes a intake for it

#2 ·
Taylor Laster race engines can custom make one,their in Tn.

#4 ·
Blown Outlaw,

My name is John Marcella, my company is Marcella Manifolds. I build custom sheet metal manifolds for any and all applications and would happy to work with you on your project. I am located in Berkley, Mi. My website is under construction so I have included some pictures of some of my work. If you like what you see give me a call.

John Marcella
Marcella Manifolds
ph.248-259-6696

#8 ·
good lord that is the finest sheetmetal work ive ever seen!

#16 ·
Manny

Fucking spectacular, I have never heard of your company, but motherfucker , you should do some more advertising that hits the east coast and Canada. Those manny's make Hogan's stuff look like Wal-Mart shit compared to the "Crown Jewels". Stunning work.
Way to go, awsome!!!
Dave...:tonqe:

#12 ·
we just had one made for our 10.5 project!

#29 ·
All I can say is wow! They are the best looking manifolds I have ever seen. The workmanship is off the charts. A class of their own.
thats what i was thinking!!
are the welds hand done, or machine welded?
either way, badass!!!!

#21 ·
That is a damn good price! What would a SBF single 4500 manifold run typically?

#25 ·
Nick,

Photos # 4, 5, &6 are of the same manifold, meant to fit ETP 265 cc cathedral port head for a F car.

Photos 12 & 13 are of the same manifold, meant to fit ETP LS7, made for an Australian car similar to the new GTO.

Since you are interested in the LSX stuff here are some pictures of a LS7 I recently did to fit in an unmodified F car.

If your interested I have a billit runner manifold near completion that fits ETP canted valve head, this manifold is for sale and can be finished very quickly.

John Marcella
Marcella Manifolds
248-259-6696

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.